Glaude

A new nuthead to the madhouse

Glaude

Hello everyone !

I've been following this forum, this community or to be quite frank : this nuthouse :) since April of this year.
As many of you, I stumbled upon this forum by a random googling after looking for replica watch and finding a bunch of shady website and I've been hooked up since then !

I've actively read everything newbie related on this forum in order to understand the best practise, the mistakes to avoid and whom you can insult or not... ;)

Now I can't pass a day without checking the last topics, the last post in the Section 8 madhouse, so it's clear to me, that's a community that I like.

I've jumped the fence and order my first replica from Perfect Clones and you can read my feedback here : my feedback.

Since I want to be a good noob and as a former admin of an approx 200 000+ member forum, I know that keeping posts in the right sections is quite a good way to start.

So you can check my first rep review here : my review.

I'll be contacting greg very soon to become a supporter, board like this need and merit support !

Not Quite Dead

Excellent approach and it will mean you will get help if you need it, welcome.

Thommo82

Another Noob that isn't a complete twat!

Hope this is a growing trend

Welcome 

McGilli
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hello everyone !

I'll be contacting greg very soon to become a supporter, board like this need and merit support !

Welcome!

You know - going VIP was worth it just for the VIP forum section which I actually wasn't really aware of. There are some crazy threads here - but make sure you check out the GOLD section in VIP - oh - and have lots of time to sit back and laugh....

BTW - excellent review. One of the best I've actually seen in a long, long time - and I've been here a whole 2 weeks! ;) 

1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

Welcome 

What's your Noob rating system?

1. Not A Twat

2. Twat

3. Shithouse

Haha no need to make it too complicated!

Redbeard88

I hope this is a new trend of smart alcohol fueled watch buying enthusiasts who are willing to piss on undinist if he starts pissing and shitting all over the nut house.  

Glaude
2 hours ago, Not Quite Dead said:

Excellent approach and it will mean you will get help if you need it, welcome.

Thank you very much for your good words !

1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

Welcome 

Following this forum for quite a while as I said, your post was one I was looking for ! Not disapointed at all ! Thank you very much for you words !

19 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Welcome!

You know - going VIP was worth it just for the VIP forum section which I actually wasn't really aware of. There are some crazy threads here - but make sure you check out the GOLD section in VIP - oh - and have lots of time to sit back and laugh....

BTW - excellent review. One of the best I've actually seen in a long, long time - and I've been here a whole 2 weeks! ;) 

What's your Noob rating system?

1. Not A Twat

2. Twat

3. Shithouse

Haha no need to make it too complicated!

Thank you McGilli, I've seen your rapid rise in this community. I'm please to become an active member in the same time as you.

If I can make an assumption, I think Thommo82 as a 4 step rating system :

1. Not a twat

2. Not a complete twat (Half twat, or Twat on probation until further posting)

3. Twat

4. Shithouse

But I suggest adding an other category : 

5. Unaware twat like :

1yzq11.jpg

Thommo82

Noob ratings:

1: not a twat

2: a twat, but I won't resort to violence

3: complete twat, I feel sorry for his family

4: CUNT.... burn his house down 

GenTLe

Welcome mate, good startup from you :)

Davesjourney
2 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Noob ratings:

Yep - that's about right.

Lots of twats lately - tres refreshing to have a new member who doesn't appear to be either 2, 3, or 4.

Therefore - a warm welcome.  Tell us a bit more about yourself, location and what interests you about watches/makes?

BadApple

Welcome sir - Do you need for us to tell you who does the best Sub? 

(or TAG Calibre 16)

splke

welcome but wait you sound normal ????

Thommo82
21 minutes ago, splke said:

Don't jinx it for us buddy 

greg_r

Welcome, mate :D

tabuktime
4 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Noob ratings:

I was under the impression that the rating system was thus:

1.  Not a twat

2.  A twat

I was also working under the assumption that we're all cunts (some of the time) and that's normal, just that some of the cunts on here can behave like twats now and then...  Savvy?

tabuktime

BTW, the influx of polite, well-read (of the forums at least), community-minded newbies recently is somewhat unsettling.  Is this one of the signs of the apocalypse?

BadApple

Planet Noobiru ???

Thommo82
29 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

I was under the impression that the rating system was thus:

1.  Not a twat

2.  A twat

I was also working under the assumption that we're all cunts (some of the time) and that's normal, just that some of the cunts on here can behave like twats now and then...  Savvy?

26 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

BTW, the influx of polite, well-read (of the forums at least), community-minded newbies recently is somewhat unsettling.  Is this one of the signs of the apocalypse?

I'm an Aussie, we use cunt the way the rest of the world uses friend. So yeah, we're all cunts

Oh and don't worry, 'who has the best sub?' will be asked again soon enough 

tabuktime
1 minute ago, Thommo82 said:

I'm an Aussie, we use cunt the way the rest of the world uses friend. So yeah, we're all cunts

Oh and don't worry, 'who has the best sub?' will be asked again soon enough 

Work with enough of those bogan cunts to know well enough (all ex-military too so you can imagine).

And we all know who has the best sub, so they can fuck right off!

SubwaySandwichBIG.jpg

Thommo82
8 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Work with enough of those bogan cunts to know well enough (all ex-military too so you can imagine).

And we all know who has the best sub, so they can fuck right off!

SubwaySandwichBIG.jpg

Army cunts say cunt a lot

These subs are good for the price too

IMG_8746.png

Glaude
On 08/11/2017 at 06:14, Thommo82 said:

Noob ratings:

Yeah I'm 1 but as you said Aussie use Cunt like friend, I hope to be part of 4 too ! I've always liked the "member-that-flame-everyone-who-step-out-of-line" type of guy :)

On 08/11/2017 at 08:17, GenTLe said:

Welcome mate, good startup from you :)

Hi GenTLe, thank you for your welcoming words !

On 08/11/2017 at 09:00, Davesjourney said:

Yep - that's about right.

Lots of twats lately - tres refreshing to have a new member who doesn't appear to be either 2, 3, or 4.

Therefore - a warm welcome.  Tell us a bit more about yourself, location and what interests you about watches/makes?

Thank you very much Davesjourney, to tell a bit more about myself : I've always been interested by craftsmanship and I think watchmaking is the top of the line. Can't deny that I love the symbolism associated with a big brand name, but to be completely honest to become a big brand in watchmaking you have to do a decent job, so I like the product before the brand. One of my favourite watch brands Is Cuervo y Sobrinos,
I'm a quick learner and I love to grab a bag of popcorn and watching you guys beat the crap out of an annoying noob ! :D

On 08/11/2017 at 09:23, BADAPPLE12 said:

Welcome sir - Do you need for us to tell you who does the best Sub? 

(or TAG Calibre 16)

Thank you, my kind sir !

No but I need to know what to buy... could you tell where I can find the best lume (preferably gen) on a Rolex and I want it like in the James Bond movie, If you don't find me quick I will open a PayPal dispute... :p

On 08/11/2017 at 10:07, splke said:

As Thommo82 said... don't jinx everything, I'm far from normal, so I'll perfectly fit in here :D Thank you for your welcoming message.

On 08/11/2017 at 10:32, greg_r said:

Welcome, mate :D

Thank you my kind sir and master !

On 08/11/2017 at 10:40, tabuktime said:

"Then I saw when the rr89 broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “What's the best TAG ?.” I looked, and behold, a white non TD, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown  (with no O-ring) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

greg_r

:lol: I have a feeling that you're going to fit right in here.... :D

Thommo82
4 hours ago, Glaude said:

"Then I saw when the rr89 broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “What's the best TAG ?.” I looked, and behold, a white non TD, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown  (with no O-ring) was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

PURE GOLD 

Explorr

Welcome and ... with one thread you almost made more posts than I in three years.

Glaude
On 08/11/2017 at 21:11, Explorr said:

Welcome and ... with one thread you almost made more posts than I in three years.

Thank you very much !

RussP

you're polite and courteous with a sense of humour??

No way !!!

:beer2:from Down Under !!!