Sign in to follow this  
Jeppe.and

EU based repair

Jeppe.and

Hi everyone!  :)

I have this OMEGA Planet Ocean, which I love very very much! But by really bad luck it fell of my shelve when I was cleaning. The impact stopped the watch from working. There's no crackings or anything like that, but it just stopped.

Does anyone know an EU based repair place, where you might be able to get something like this fixed? I tried going down to two different watch repairshops in my country, and neither of them wanted anything to do with a fake. One of them actualyl kinde "threw" it on the table once I told it wasn't an original.

I really hope someone can help me.  :)

I wish you all a great weekend!

/ Jeppe

BadPickle
6 minutes ago, Jeppe.and said:

Hi everyone!  :)

I have this OMEGA Planet Ocean, which I love very very much! But by really bad luck it fell of my shelve when I was cleaning. The impact stopped the watch from working. There's no crackings or anything like that, but it just stopped.

Does anyone know an EU based repair place, where you might be able to get something like this fixed? I tried going down to two different watch repairshops in my country, and neither of them wanted anything to do with a fake. One of them actualyl kinde "threw" it on the table once I told it wasn't an original.

I really hope someone can help me.  :)

I wish you all a great weekend!

/ Jeppe

Hello again :D 

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/342-watchrepairs-uk/

Jeppe.and

Thank you so much, mate!  :D

I'll surely give them a try.