knowlesy

Hello!

knowlesy

Hi all, 

After being  pointed towards this website by a friend, I have found myself spending more and more time reading through pages of information (including the noob section) to the point where I am sold on the idea of purchasing my first replica watch! .. and no doubt many more.

I've finally decided to join the forum, so look forward to many more hours of reading. :wave: Thanks guys.

From the UK.

Glaude

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hope you'll find yourself comfy in here !

Do you already know the watch you want as a first one ?

Mike R
43 minutes ago, knowlesy said:

Hi all, 

After being  pointed towards this website by a friend, I have found myself spending more and more time reading through pages of information (including the noob section) to the point where I am sold on the idea of purchasing my first replica watch! .. and no doubt many more.

I've finally decided to join the forum, so look forward to many more hours of reading. :wave: Thanks guys.

From the UK.

Welcome Knowlesy,  sounds like you’ve done your homework. When you make your choice stick with the TDs and you’ll have the best shot at getting a watch that you will be happy with. Happy hunting, Cheers

knowlesy
9 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hope you'll find yourself comfy in here !

Do you already know the watch you want as a first one ?

Thanks, I have quite fancied a Breitling Navitimer for a while now and would like to think that would be one of my first purchases, but I’m open to suggestions on ideas?! 

9 hours ago, Mike R said:

Welcome Knowlesy,  sounds like you’ve done your homework. When you make your choice stick with the TDs and you’ll have the best shot at getting a watch that you will be happy with. Happy hunting, Cheers

I would like to think so, but still a lot to learn.. I will definitely be sticking to TDs! But interested in keeping an eye on  the M2M section too! Just in case the right watch becomes available, Cheers

greg_r

Welcome, mate :D

BadPickle

Anywhere near the safari park? 

Welcome :D

Glaude
12 hours ago, knowlesy said:

Thanks, I have quite fancied a Breitling Navitimer for a while now and would like to think that would be one of my first purchases, but I’m open to suggestions on ideas?! 

Nobody could tell you what watch you need to buy, but my first watch was a Breitling Navitimer last month, you can find my review on it in the appropriate section.