cbrian26wvu

Noob to Noob

cbrian26wvu

Hello fellow Noob members,

I am a Noob to this website.  After endless searches about rep Rolexs and the like I came across this site by chance. I had been researching rep watch movements, anticipating to find the best watch that I could reasonably purchase on my budget. I found a vast array of knowledge and information on RWG. I've read and read many threads on here and still feel as though I've only scratched the surface. Everyone has been extremely nice and helpful to me in my quest for that perfect watch (looking at you pickledbeetroot and Thommo, especially). I am extremely grateful that I found this site. If you are a Noob like myself, find all the information that you can and use it wisely and at the end of the day, when that perfect (best) sub is sitting upon your wrist take a time out and thank the ones who helped guide you on this journey. I recently decided to become a VIP member as well, it's the least that I could do to give back to a community that has been as giving as you all have been! Again thank you all and Cheers!

Davesjourney

A #1 on the T.N.S   :D

Glaude

Yep ! a #1 again, the horsemen are comming...

greg_r

:thumbsup2:

BadPickle

Boom boom shake the room!!!! 

:dance: 

I’m in training for a moderator position.....