Pseudonym

Harrods Black Bay Limited Edition

Griffo
26 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Plus, slightly more accessable than the one-off pictured.

Very true - I wasn't going to post it, as i thought they had done the Black Bay Bronze in green as regular version, but then found out they hadn't. They should, though, it looks awesome! Not sure it's as nice as the red one though...

Tudor-black-bay-bronze-review-6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

tabuktime
2 minutes ago, Griffo said:

Very true - I wasn't going to post it, as i thought they had done the Black Bay Bronze in green as regular version, but then found out they hadn't. They should, though, it looks awesome! Not sure it's as nice as the red one though...

Tudor-black-bay-bronze-review-6.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Nah, like the green and bronze, natural pairing as far as I'm concerned. Haven't got a bronze watch yet, but I'd snap up a green faced/bezelled black bay.

Pseudonym
Nice, but i prefer this as a green Tudor :drool:
Tudor-Black-Bay-Bronze-One-LHD-khaki-green-dial-Only-Watch-2017-2.jpg&key=17edcf5a07070982de57bfced28b4869089400385322805bd592badcf15118fd

Or the blue

32356d13ce6803e249055903da108185.jpg

Aidan1927

Have bought two of the red bezel versions but the bezel pearl has come off both and I can't wear them because I am stupidly fussy about it.

k3rm87

IF that comes to rep fruition i'll be all over it. Green suits the dial very well. 

northantsrich

Is the blue one the Tesco black bay limited edition and the green one the ASDA black bay limited edition?

the_frenchman

....nice......... but not fantastic.

Whats next .....? A black bay GMT on a white dial with orange second hand ? :lol:

Left Coast Guy

I don't love the Black Bays on the nato strap.....the springbars sit just a little too low on the lug, such that the whole side of the watch is exposed.  I tried to get used to it, but just couldn't do it....ended up having to put it back on bracelet or strap. 

tabuktime
On 16/11/2017 at 18:34, Aidan1927 said:

Have bought two of the red bezel versions but the bezel pearl has come off both and I can't wear them because I am stupidly fussy about it.

Time for a M2M sale methinks (once you've got the requisite post count).

Or find two bezels, like this one...

Tudor Bezel.

Kwt

My name is on the list but not in the top 100 which I believe have all been sold but will see if I am lucky enough to get one since I heard they are going to increase the production run to 175.

Mr_B
On 16/11/2017 at 15:34, Aidan1927 said:

https://www.topwatchparts.com/products/luminous-aluminum-watch-bezel-insert-for-tudor-heritage-black-bay-bronze-automatic-watch?variant=42744127939

Bash64

Me likey