ElvisFreak

Thread for people who enjoy attacking others: 12 round bout

ElvisFreak

nothing here

Edited by ElvisFreak

Wriggles

This is a joke right?

NCRich

Nothing is waterproof.  It has a fake HEV valve.  What do you think?

RepGuy

Almost 1500 posts and you haven't learned to use the search box

ElvisFreak

my question was not posted for me to get ridiculed so.

sorry if i wasted your time.

but thanks to NCrich

Glaude

Pinned in the Watch Repair, Upgrade & Reference section... 

Edit : OP has removed is initial question, but this was about : Are rep waterproof out of the box ?

Edited by Glaude

Wriggles

Such a BS toss the toys out response. It's common knowledge to anyone here more than a wet week that you cannot rely on any rep to be waterproof out of the box and simply asking the question after been here as long as you have is going to get that response.

Expecting anything else is plain deluded

RepGuy
27 minutes ago, ElvisFreak said:

my question was not posted for me to get ridiculed so.

sorry if i wasted your time.

but thanks to NCrich

You were far from ridiculed. To go to the lengths you have to show us you're throwing a fit is a childish move. The fact you consider it unhelpful for us to refuse to do your research for you is entirely fucked logic, and I sincerely hope you learn what the search bar is.

RUSH2112

Who are these people?

ElvisFreak
1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

Such a BS toss the toys out response. It's common knowledge to anyone here more than a wet week that you cannot rely on any rep to be waterproof out of the box and simply asking the question after been here as long as you have is going to get that response.

Expecting anything else is plain deluded

all I was HOPING for is a one word answer: yes or no

You took some time in your precious life to write all these words just to go at me? 

I guess some people will do more work to be a jerk than to just take the easier road of being nice.

1 hour ago, RepGuy said:

You were far from ridiculed. To go to the lengths you have to show us you're throwing a fit is a childish move. The fact you consider it unhelpful for us to refuse to do your research for you is entirely fucked logic, and I sincerely hope you learn what the search bar is.

Ah man, did you really have to participate in this meaningless thread? Have you not better things to do today?

ElvisFreak
53 minutes ago, RUSH2112 said:

Who are these people?

which people? those members who throw jabs at perfect strangers they know nothing about or the few unhelpful people?

ElvisFreak

this is my last post in the futile thread.

The members who will still think it worth while to reply with insults, jabs or put downs, go ahead, fill your boots, however I do think you need to employ your time better.

RepGuy
9 minutes ago, ElvisFreak said:

The members who will still think it worth while to reply with insults, jabs or put downs, go ahead, fill your boots, however I do think you need to employ your time better.

I will try to be objective in my reply...

You have been around for a while based on your post count, so it shouldn't surprise you to receive less than helpful answers when asking a question that has been asked thousands of times before. There are hundreds of threads that cover this exact topic, which are easily accessible if searched for. RWG requires a thick skin for those who stick around, which I hope you have developed over your time here. So yes, members, including myself, took time to reply in a less than helpful way due to the lack of research done on your part, but there is nothing that separates you (or me) from a new member when asking these types of easily searched common questions, so you got the same treatment a new member who didn't research would get. Try not to take it so personally, and accept the replies for what they are... smart-ass remarks from members tired of seeing the same questions.

Glaude

To sum up (And I answered your question by the way...) :

You don't bother looking if there's already an answer to your question, we tell you that you should have (and we give you the answer anyway...) but in a great turnaround, like a magic trick we end up being those to blame for our attitude ?
And that's not even a very difficult search, there's literally a pinned topic in the adequate section about that, if this topic wasn't helpful for you, you could have asked there...

@Thommo82 Could you come up with another rating scale for the old member acting like that ?

Edited by Glaude
Cross post with RepGuy, sorry for redundancy

RepGuy

It's okay @Glaude, I forgive your cross posting

On a related note... lots of thread name changes going on here by OP. I feel like I'm in the middle of a Teen Wolf episode with all of the prepubescent angst OP is exuding. I cant wait for the next one

Thommo82

Hmmm...

You raise a good point @Glaude

I'm going to be generous here and throw the new scale over to you to decide, but only on one condition

Number 4 must and always will be:

CUNT, burn his house down 

paccbet
2 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Hmmm...

I'm going to be generous here and throw the new scale over to you to decide, but only on one condition

Thommo is the official RWG rater also?

Glaude
10 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Hmmm...

Thank you my friend (if I may).

I'll think about it, English is not my mother tongue, I need to think about something that makes sense in English, I'm all open to suggestions from our fellow members.
#4 is already established as per  gen I mean as per Thommo request.

McGilli
17 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Thommo is the official RWG rater also?

Holy shit!?!?!?! Where have you been?!?!?!?

We created a scale - went through a few iterations to get it just right for Thommo - and it's been Great! 

Never though , seen it used on a member that's been around for more than 20 posts.... new territory!

7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Thank you my friend (if I may).

I'll think about it, English is not my mother tongue, I need to think about something that makes sense in English, I'm all open to suggestions from our fellow members.
#4 is already established as per  gen I mean as per Thommo request.

Ha don't forget - the 'worst' rating used to be "Shithouse" which was short for "Throw them in the shit house" ;) Then Thommo upgraded it well beyond that Haha! Enjoy Glaude!

paccbet
4 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Holy shit!?!?!?! Where have you been?!?!?!?

We created a scale - went through a few iterations to get it just right for Thommo - and it's been Great! 

Never though , seen it used on a member that's been around for more than 20 posts.... new territory!

I'm a regular next door, I need to go here more :-(

Missing out all the important stuff.

Has Thommo been anything else (aside from a rater and pube spotter) yet

brang1

Thommo's a Cunt, gonna burn his house down

Talking Heads B-side

Thommo82

I feel the love right now more than ever before

Tits McGee
2 hours ago, ElvisFreak said:

I know how you feel sweetheart. You've got some chaffing going on. Try a few dollops on that crusty olde twat. Might loosen that thing up a bit.

21X2bAO.jpg 

Thommo82

@Tits McGee you still owe me $20 mate!

A number of months back you bet that I would be either Gulag'd or banned from forum. 

If I remember correctly I took that bet..... 

tabuktime
6 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

@Tits McGee you still owe me $20 mate!

A number of months back you bet that I would be either Gulag'd or banned from forum. 

If I remember correctly I took that bet..... 

You've got away with it nicely Thommo, with cash to boot, well done!