hondas2000

7750 problem

hondas2000

Hi guys 

I have a bell&ross br02 with a asian 7750

When i put my watch face down,run ok but when i put face up the balance wheel run slowly and stop do you have an idea, what is the problem.

Thanks for your help.

hondas2000

no response?

BadApple

It's possible nobody has encountered this before. Have you looked back for A7750 issues on this site?? 

Try here sir......    

GenTLe

Hi mate, no response because it can be a number of possible things, all requiring to disassemble the movement.
Your question is more or less like "my car engine stopped, can you tell me why?". No... If you're a car mechanic then you can disassemble the engine and find the issue, if not then there is no point to make diagnosis as there are a plethora of possibilities and, in any case, you will need a car repairer to look at it, find the cause and fix it.

Glaude
13 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

Hi mate, no response because it can be a number of possible things, all requiring to disassemble the movement.
Your question is more or less like "my car engine stopped, can you tell me why?". No... If you're a car mechanic then you can disassemble the engine and find the issue, if not then there is no point to make diagnosis as there are a plethora of possibilities and, in any case, you will need a car repairer to look at it, find the cause and fix it.

So... he need to take his watch to a car mechanic... Am I right ? :badger: 

Ok... I'm out...

BadPickle

Take it to a fixer, don’t fuck about with stuff way above your limited intellect 

robznet

Hi all, not been around for a while but thought I'd chime in on this one - A7750s are notorious because of all the complications involved in putting them into various reps. I had a very similar problem with a Breitling 49 many years ago, turned out a jewel had become displaced and it would run one way up but not the other. professional/expert advice needed I'm afraid!