tony.0510

Hello from New Zealand

tony.0510

Hi everone,

I've always been checking this website since 2014 but never really got the chance to buy myself a replica till now. I want to treat myself to a good watch for my birthday in December, and I've been looking on the trusty time website to purchase my first watch. Any advice or help on what to look for, who to go through etc? Many thanks. Tony

Glaude

Hi Tony and welcome !

If you've been checking this since 2014 you know what a nuthouse this is, be aware :D

What type of watch do you like ? Have you narrowed down some ?

tony.0510

Gidday

Haha yeah It can be quite overwhelming but its good to be part of it.

Yes i have narrowed down my choices, but the range i like most is Breitling Navitimer.

Any feedback from any of yous who have dealt with Trusty time 

Thommo82

Andrew at Trusty is great to buy from. He sold me my first two reps. 

You will have no problems withTrusty

Email him BEFORE you order to make sure he can get the watch you want. Just because it's on the website doesn't mean it's available, so just check with him first.

He will send you QC pics for you to peruse before he sends your watch to you. Those pics are for you only and not to be shared on the forum.

Good luck mate, and don't forget to make a review here when you get your Navitimer

McGilli
52 minutes ago, tony.0510 said:

Gidday

Haha yeah It can be quite overwhelming but its good to be part of it.

Yes i have narrowed down my choices, but the range i like most is Breitling Navitimer.

Any feedback from any of yous who have dealt with Trusty time 

Go read all the feedback for TT on this site. Lots to go through, and I think it will help before you deal with him (he's great) to set your expectations properly abut how the ordering process works. Good luck!

tony.0510
On 11/19/2017 at 17:54, Thommo82 said:

Andrew at Trusty is great to buy from. He sold me my first two reps. 

You will have no problems withTrusty

Email him BEFORE you order to make sure he can get the watch you want. Just because it's on the website doesn't mean it's available, so just check with him first.

He will send you QC pics for you to peruse before he sends your watch to you. Those pics are for you only and not to be shared on the forum.

Good luck mate, and don't forget to make a review here when you get your Navitimer

On 11/19/2017 at 18:22, McGilli said:

Go read all the feedback for TT on this site. Lots to go through, and I think it will help before you deal with him (he's great) to set your expectations properly abut how the ordering process works. Good luck!

Thanks Thommo & McGilli :)

Im very confused with which Navitimer should I go with I love both Navitimer 01 and Navitimer World. (any suggestions :p )

and Yes I have sent him first Email waiting for Reply :D   hopefully all goes great.

Anyone knows how long does it takes to receive watch  after making full payment? on average

Thommo82
11 minutes ago, tony.0510 said:

Thanks Thommo & McGilli :)

Im very confused with which Navitimer should I go with I love both Navitimer 01 and Navitimer World. (any suggestions :p )

and Yes I have sent him first Email waiting for Reply :D   hopefully all goes great.

Anyone knows how long does it takes to receive watch  after making full payment? on average

I have no idea about the different Navitimer models, but this is the one I like best, Awesome colour scheme IMO

IMG_8915.png

I don't think there is really an average wait period, lots of different factors can speed up or hinder delivery times. 

Im in Australia mate, so not so far away from you, and it sometimes takes a month for me to receive my watches. 

Just be patient, it will turn up, just don't expect it in your wrist in a week. One of the problems about us living down here in the better part of the world 

tony.0510
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

I don't think there is really an average wait period, lots of different factors can speed up or hinder delivery times. 

Im in Australia mate, so not so far away from you, and it sometimes takes a month for me to receive my watches. 

Just be patient, it will turn up, just don't expect it in your wrist in a week. One of the problems about us living down here in the better part of the world 

Hello Neighbor :) & haha well said about living in the better part of the world regarding Deliveries from overseas. 

I was wondering is there any post regarding, Explanations of the codes used in Rep Websites or Details on different type of factories  rep watches are made in ie: Noob factory, GF factory, BP Factoy etc. is there any info on them like what they actually mean I tried to search couldnt find anything

,  SORRY if i ask too many dumdum questions :p 

Thommo82
52 minutes ago, tony.0510 said:

Hello Neighbor :) & haha well said about living in the better part of the world regarding Deliveries from overseas. 

I was wondering is there any post regarding, Explanations of the codes used in Rep Websites or Details on different type of factories  rep watches are made in ie: Noob factory, GF factory, BP Factoy etc. is there any info on them like what they actually mean I tried to search couldnt find anything

They don't mean shit

Just names they have been dubbed with.

Best thing to do is learn which factory is best at what. For example. JF are currently doing the best AP Royal Oaks. KW (V6) are well known for their Panerai, NOOB do lots well but particularly good Rolex's.

Get involved here, read a lot, take notice and soon it will all become second nature

McGilli
6 hours ago, tony.0510 said:

6 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

They don't mean shit

Just names they have been dubbed with.

Best thing to do is learn which factory is best at what. For example. JF are currently doing the best AP Royal Oaks. KW (V6) are well known for their Panerai, NOOB do lots well but particularly good Rolex's.

Get involved here, read a lot, take notice and soon it will all become second nature

Yeah codes seem to be useless. I think it's more (I'm guessing) identification for TD's when ordering if anything.

As for different factory - Thommo gave you a few specifics - but I've found out that much of the time it's like spotting the difference between Lego blocks made in India, or the ones made in China. They are practically identical - but with a magnifying glass you might see rougher edges or sharper corners or printing a few microns larger on one factory's - but will you really see that in day to day use?

My other advice is this : If you are asking others which model 'they' think is best because you're not sure which one to order - then don't order yet. The entire process can take a month to get the watch. There is nothing worse than ordering a watch - paying - and then over the next few weeks thinking "Maybe I should have ordered the other one". You are 'not allowed' to cancel an order with a TD once you place it - unless they cannot find the watch for you. It could be a costly decision to order before 'you' know the one you want.

So, head to the review forum on this site - where all the Navitimer reviews and photos ill be found and never.stop.reading. :)

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/17-breitling/

jsmm

welcome:) im new aswell. finally got on here