matty1938

Good planet oceans available now

matty1938

Good morning gentleman. 

Struggling to pick a PO.

i had a gen 2500 42mm and loved it. I can't really spend that sort of money on a watch again for a year or so, I been looking into the best reps for PO's, seems the LMPO is a real beauty, but needs the crpo bracelet for the gen feel!? 

The crpo is a great rep, the movement aside from noob is not worth worrying about for me as it's on the wrist! 

Then last night I reading the UPO...it's a bit bigger at 45mm but I do love the Alu bezel so it's an option! 

My question is, as all I can see so far is that the orange bezel models the inserts are a big tell due to printing, is this still the case cus I always longed for that orange bezel when I had mine lol! 

Thanks 

matty1938

^^^ to clarify....noob 42 crpo is at the moment, top of the list due to build quality and accuracy. - movement doesn't bother me as higher beat and on the wrist. 

UPO is now just behind. 

LMPO is strong....worried about Bracelet feel however since having a gen before. 

ffuhcu

I love my 42mm CrPO and share your view on the movement.

BadApple

Orange bezels have a fainter thick gloss paint and it's not the thinner PVDF finish as per the gen.  Also numbers and text a washy orange - not as vivid as the gen 

a32f7ec44cbd0d9805f88861bb7d2ebc.jpg

deju

I had noob and BP LMPO and CRPO

I always preferred the BP CRPO in terms of 1:1 the noob was closer but in terms of impact, build quality and feel on the wrist the BP had the better feeling of a gen.

Everything else felt a bit cheaper on the noob, the bezel rotation, the bracelet and clasp and even the crown. 

matty1938

Whoaaaaa @deju this is not the consensus I have heard so far?? That noob was far closer to gen in bracelet quality? It's big for me having owned gen to have that nice bracelet feel, I had a v6 sub and it had to go due to bracelet sharp edges feel. 

Are the bp's still available? You've thrown a spanner in my works lol 

deju
41 minutes ago, matty1938 said:

Whoaaaaa @deju this is not the consensus I have heard so far?? That noob was far closer to gen in bracelet quality? It's big for me having owned gen to have that nice bracelet feel, I had a v6 sub and it had to go due to bracelet sharp edges feel. 

Are the bp's still available? You've thrown a spanner in my works lol 

Everyone is bothered about the 1:1 and noob is closer in case shape (BP is taller? IIRC). But the BP just felt better.

Ideal world buy both and Keep the one you like.

matty1938
1 hour ago, deju said:

Everyone is bothered about the 1:1 and noob is closer in case shape (BP is taller? IIRC). But the BP just felt better.

Ideal world buy both and Keep the one you like.

Not bothered about height.....have you felt gen and happy bp felt better? No sharp bracelet edges? Mind you my gen 2500 was 5 years old 

raevyn00

I just bought the V6F version from an M2M sale and from the reading I've done it's not all that different from the noob version other than movement. (Noob is high beat)

Mine is 45mm also not 42. I owned a 42 from Mary but it was a cheaper version. 

KarmaToBurn

One of the TDs next door (Truetime168) rexently had stock of the LMPO v4 but at $388 there's no way I'll pick one up

matty1938
46 minutes ago, KarmaToBurn said:

One of the TDs next door (Truetime168) rexently had stock of the LMPO v4 but at $388 there's no way I'll pick one up

I was looking at it bud, but add $75 onto it to get a seperate bracelet as I heard it's fairly crap and it's more than I want to spend right now as a daily. 

GenTLe

Bracelet of the LMPO in NOT crap at all. It's just uneasy to size, that's it.

matty1938
1 hour ago, GenTLe said:

Bracelet of the LMPO in NOT crap at all. It's just uneasy to size, that's it.

Is that it???? The gen can be a bitch too, and is horrible to get right in size! Too tight to get on the wrist or too loose once it's on lol! Is the feel good?? That puts the LMPO back in the race 

Icemix69

Ive got noob,bp,OM & kw, my favourite non chrono model is the kw version, but for chrono’s, you cant beat the om version

matty1938

They still sell the KW versions bro? 

GenTLe
40 minutes ago, matty1938 said:

Is that it???? The gen can be a bitch too, and is horrible to get right in size! Too tight to get on the wrist or too loose once it's on lol! Is the feel good?? That puts the LMPO back in the race 

Well, it depends on what you consider "good". Mine, after sizing it, is good: not rattly, not sharp edges, once closed it stay closed... So for me it's ok :)

Icemix69
33 minutes ago, matty1938 said:

They still sell the KW versions bro? 

Yeah mate, bought myself another one last friday

henrychinaski

I've got a Noob LMPO and love it.

Wear it ALL the time.