Del

Good Invicta deals on Amazon UK today!

Del

Not everyone's cup of tea but Amazon UK have some good deals on Invictas today:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/browse/ref=gbps_img_m-8_3111_87aeee21?ie=UTF8&node=14132507031&lo=watches&field-enc-merchantbin=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=e74da7ad-043e-44ab-b8e6-d1db3e213111&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=4PJ71N12V0YHVKMYFH47

I have one Invicta already which is great (a white dial, two-tone Speedway quartz - a Daytona homage) but have had my eye on the blue dial, two-tone Pro Diver for some time - it just dropped in price to £73 delivered tonight with Prime - how could I possibly resist?! :D

Here's a pic of it:-

INV_8928OB-06.jpg

Genius
37 minutes ago, Del said:

......the blue dial, two-tone Pro Diver for some time - it just dropped in price to £73 delivered tonight with Prime - how could I possibly resist?! :D

Here's a pic of it:-

INV_8928OB-06.jpg

OK decent price but where's the mouse?

Del
15 minutes ago, Genius said:

OK decent price but where's the mouse?

:lol:

This ain't no mickey mouse watch you know...

;)

tabuktime

Oh, Del.  Resist man, resist...

Although I do like that Red Snoopy and the Black Popeye!

But only at the price you paid Del.

Del
14 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Oh, Del.  Resist man, resist...

Too late for me! :rofl:

I've been wanting to order this for ages - it's a guilty pleasure! :giggle:   And I've paid more for straps in the past...

If I don't like it then I'll give it away. ;)

tabuktime
19 minutes ago, Del said:

Too late for me! :rofl:

I've been wanting to order this for ages - it's a guilty pleasure! :giggle:   And I've paid more for straps in the past...

If I don't like it then I'll give it away. ;)

As you say, it'll make an impressive gift to someone, especially with the box and all...

NFleischer

I've been seeing those too Del; in USA only $55 now.

Can't go wrong at these prices.

Del
6 minutes ago, NFleischer said:

I've been seeing those too Del; in USA only $55 now.

Can't go wrong at these prices.

Yeah, I could've got it sent from Amazon.com for about £57 including import charges but what the heck!  However, it would've taken at least a week to arrive whereas the one I ordered this morning will arrive tonight - waiting is overrated! :lol:

tabuktime
2 hours ago, Del said:

Yeah, I could've got it sent from Amazon.com for about £57 including import charges but what the heck!  However, it would've taken at least a week to arrive whereas the one I ordered this morning will arrive tonight - waiting is overrated! :lol:

That's the one thing .co.uk has over .com

The delivery times are fantastic in the UK especially as a prime customer! Amazon prime now, offers delivery in two hours. Amazing!

NCRich
41 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

That's the one thing .co.uk has over .com

The delivery times are fantastic in the UK especially as a prime customer! Amazon prime now, offers delivery in two hours. Amazing!

That is because you all live in an area the size of my state.

And I just can't feel it without the Mouse.

Del

It arrived about 5:30pm - it was early!

I’m very impressed for the money. Lovely finish, Japan auto movement and snappy bezel click! I sometimes wonder why I spend so much on other far more expensive gens...

;)

3806b1a202597153d980ac7c22394049.jpg

Genius
16 minutes ago, Del said:

I’m very impressed for the money.  I sometimes wonder why I spend so much on other far more expensive gens...

I do get what you mean having the same model (although all steel and obviously with the mouse) but it's just the finer details, quality of the date window cutout, indices and clasp that show the cost versus a higher end gen or even a prospex with that movement.

Still an awesome amount of watch for that price