Nimbus

Hi all. Been in and out of this forum for some months but never posted so here goes!!

First of all could I say that this is a great forum and you are all so helpful

I got into watches by starting off with a new Rado and over the years bought , second hand ,from known dealers a blue and gold sub, a Cartier tank , omega seamaster and Corum Admirals cup non chrono. Love the watches but gen prices getting out of reach now

Put a toe in the water with reps by meeting a UK dealer on Gumtree , checked him out and viewed his stock. Clearly a sub dealer buying from TD’s. Picked up an AP 15400 white faced jumbo, myota movement, Cartier de santos, Cartier drive, and then found you!

First orders through Josh   Noob hulk V7 with clone Rolex movement and just received a Jules Audemars classic dress watch and a PP Calatrava 5130. Officer back

Found Josh to be first class. QC pics within 48 hours and delivery only a few days after agreeing  Quality as expected and rep quality so far so good

With a gen sub and a rep sub side by side the rep quality to a newbie is amazing. I am careful what I choose but so far so good

This is fun but a dangerous hobby. Love different watches for different occasions but I must stop researching new watches  !!  Difficult to stop though as so much information on your forum

Joined the mad house I think!!

Watch box nearly filled so may have to stop soon!,

Nimbus

greg_r

Welcome :)

BadApple

Welcome Nimbus - wise decision to cut out the middleman. All our TD's are spot on so spend spend spend.....

Glaude

Hi Nimbus and welcome to the madhouse !

You've done research before, you thought about what you want, how you want it and then you decided it was time to meet the crazies.

You'll find out what this is about if you do a research but @McGilli, @Thommo82, @Davesjourney and all I think we have a new #1 on the T.N.S

McGilli
5 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Watch box nearly filled so may have to stop soon!,

Nimbus

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

That's like having sex and saying "I'm so close... better stop." Hahah Welcome aboard!

Thommo82
3 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hi Nimbus and welcome to the madhouse !

You've done research before, you thought about what you want, how you want it and then you decided it was time to meet the crazies.

You'll find out what this is about if you do a research but @McGilli, @Thommo82, @Davesjourney and all I think we have a new #1 on the T.N.S

So far definitely a 1 on the TNS, but only time will tell.

Welcome to the forum mate!

55 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Phhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

That's like having sex and saying "I'm so close... better stop." Hahah Welcome aboard!

Yep. I've filled two boxes, got another 12 in an old whiskey crate and have a cabinet in the making that will hold another 35.

IT. NEVER.ENDS

Nimbus

Very funny. Did not realise Noobs are scored! 

How about

T. The

W. Watch

A. Accumulatiom

T. Threat

S. Scale

!!

Davesjourney

Oddly enough, we do already have a T.W.A.T scale....!  That one is reserved for "experienced" posters making a bit of a tool of themselves... :rofl:

But yes, a #1 on the T.N.S from what we've seen so far.

Welcome to the nuthouse!!!

Oh, and pics of some of the stuff you have would be champion.