KarmaToBurn

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales

KarmaToBurn

I know you guys need some more watches so I wanted to share this list I lifted from another site with some of the sales going on this weekend  :throwingmoney:

Ague Trading Company - 40% off sale running the November 24 - 27.

ArmourLite - Quick! Head to their page and sign up to receive sale info on select tritium watches.

Armand Nicolet - 30% off with code BLACK17. Runs for 7 days starting "Grey Thursday" the 23rd.

Ashford - Deep discounts in their Black Friday Sneak Peek, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday sales on selected watches including certain Hamilton, Rado, and Movado models.

Aulta Surf - 20% off and free shipping on all watches with code HOLIDAY17.

Bertucci - No Thanksgiving sale, but deep discounts on discontinued models in their bargain bin.

Borealis - 20% off all in-stock items from November 23 -27 with code BFCM2017-20.

Brillier - $100 off the Chapter 2 Railroad watch, and $200 off the Chapter 1 Part 2 Vintage with Horween strap.

Caliper Timepieces - 35% off theough November 27 with code CALIPERBLACK35.

Cheapest NATO Straps - From the 23rd through the 27th, get 30% sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY. For even more savings, combine it with their usual bulk discount of 20% off when you buy 5 watch bands or more.

Crown & Buckle - Annual CyberSale through November 27. 40% off core straps, 20% speciality straps.

Christopher Ward - 15% off with the Black Friday - Cyber Monday sale.

COURG - Quick! Sign up for the newsletter and you'll get a code for $50 towards a grade 2 titanium watch.

DaLuca Straps - 25% off entire order with code CYBERWEEK, ends November 27.

DC Vintage Watches - 10% off from November 24 - 27.

Formex - Flash sales of up to 30% off all weekend and get two free straps with a carbon composite clasp (value $125) when you buy the new Element series.

G.Gerlach - 15% off and 20% off all accessories from November 24 - 27.

Gavox - A very particular 16.1% off through November 25 with code time2bf.

Ginault - Send an email enquiry for a 35% discount on the Ocean Rover, or 40% if you are keen to write a detailed review.

Helgray - 30% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY

Hemel - Use code BF20 for 20% off and a free key ring.

Island Watch - Check "Blacker Friday" deals are already up and more will be added through the weekend.

Jomashop - Black Friday "doorbusters" sales continuing through the weekend. 

KHS - Take 30% off the Missiontimer 3 H3, Black Friday only.

Maen - Free strap with watch purchase for Black Friday.

Mainspring Boutique - 55-90% off selected watches from Avi-8, Thomas Earnshaw, James McCabe, Klaus Kobec, Spinnaker, Swiss Eagle, and Ballast.

Manchester Watch Works has knocked $50 off selected watches through November 27.

McDowell Time - 25% off with code CYBERWEEK

Mercer - 30% off with code E2UCTKS through November 27.

Minuteman - Through December, the RWB and Darby are $100 off, the Alpha and Bravo are $460 (full price $599) 

NATO Strap Co. - 40% with code CYBER17 through November 29.

Nodus - $40 off all standard Triestes, free rubber strap, and free international shipping.

Orient - Save 50% with code EXTRA50

Origin - 20% off Vintage Field Watch 2nd Edition pre-orders with code THANKS, through November 27. 

Orion - Save $25 off orders $450+ with code BLACKFRIDAY

Panatime - 35% off everything through November 29.

Rebel Time - 40% off with code REBEL40.

Regia Timepieces - 20% off through November 26 with code Blackfri20.

RetroWatchGuy - 10% off groovy vintage watches sitewide from November 24 - 27.

Reverie - 5% off the Classic and Sea Spirit, and see Kickstarter for the new GT at 20% off.

Smart Turnout - Up to 30% off everything in their Black Friday sale.

Spinnaker - Deep discounts on selected models and 30% with code GIFT30.

Squarestreet - 30% off storewide with code GIVEMORE through November 27, plus extended returns through January 10, and free international FedEX 2-day delivery.

Straton Watch Co. - 15% off from November 24 - 27 with code BLACKFRIDAY.

STRPS - 35% the Orange and Navy Blue Premium nylon straps with code BLACKFRIDAY through November 27.

Thesis - 30% on Black Friday with code BLACKFRIDAY

TOC - November 23 -28, take 33% off the Toc19 and get a free watch pouch and black leather strap.

Thomas Earnshaw - Selected models are on sale. Regularly priced watches are 30% off through November 27 with code GIFT30.

Time Concepts - 50% off Szanto and CT Scuderia with code BFCM17 through November 27.

Todd & Marlon will thank you with a sitewide 20% discount and then give 10% to the Emergency USA international relief organization. Use code THANKS.

Topper Jewelers will give you increasingly pricey Apple products with purchases over $799, $1299, $4499, $7999, $15k, and $20k. Offer runs through November 24.

Torgoen - Sale prices up to 60% off through November 25.

TSAO Baltimore - Use code BLACKFRIDAY2017 for 25% off and a free NATO strap

Undone - 25% off all custom watches from November 22 - 28 with code TB25.

Void - All watches are 20% from November 23 - 27, abut you can get 25% off with code 20PLUS5

Watches.com - 75% off and an extra 15% with code BF17. 

Whytes - Take 35% off with code BlackFridayWeekend17

tabuktime

And so it starts...

Btw that's a fucking huge list for starters!

Wriggles

Big fan of the TimeBum myself

Davosa is missing there , code BLACK FRIDAY gives 24% off

MetalMickey

Jeez, that's a lot of offers

Lagger

Not loo king but that's some effort!

paccbet

Legend!

cvp3

Couldn't resist the Ashford deal for the Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba. $299 after coupons + another $50 off when you use your American Express. Lotta watch for $249. 2834-2, 25 jewel movement. Stunner!

H64515337_FXA.jpg

H64515337_BXA.jpg

Also picked up a Spinnaker from Watches.com - Another hand-winder, I believe running the N35 movement. I have another Spinnaker and really like the quality. Couldn't refuse at $127 + extra strap and free shipping. 

spinnaker-SP-5033-06__20916.1510240887.j

cahill-12.jpg?fit=840,561&ssl=1

Edited by cvp3

WatchDog21

They missed one.... :thumbsup:

Deep Blue Watches CYBER 2017 Sale

| USE CODE 'DEEP'FOR 40% OFF SITEWIDE!   |

KarmaToBurn

Martu Straps has 30% off.  Just visit the site for the details. Great straps!

I didn't compile the big list. I just lifted it from anther site to share with all of you :)

GC
18 minutes ago, KarmaToBurn said:

Martu Straps has 30% off.  Just visit the site for the details. Great straps!

I didn't compile the big list. I just lifted it from anther site to share with all of you :)

Thank you... I just saved $10! 

3_A044397-_B0_C4-4_FF0-_A54_A-_F43_B6328

KarmaToBurn
52 minutes ago, GC said:

Thank you... I just saved $10! 

Glad I could help!

Ok... so there are too many sales to keep up with and it will probably come in faster tomorrow so I suggest following this WUS thread. Start on the last page and work your way backwards (at the time of this post the last page is #1550). Happy hunting!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/heads-up-i-saw-bargain-here-list-place-thread-6-2017-a-3893898-1550.html

paccbet

Lol I went on a splurge on the straps, thanks @KarmaToBurn

KarmaToBurn
4 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Lol I went on a splurge on the straps, thanks @KarmaToBurn

It's all part of my master plan. I'm secretly hoping you all blow your watch budgets on the sales this weekend and have to unload some sweet reps and even sweeter prices next week.  I'll be waiting here to snap them all up.  :pcsam:

LightGeek

Gawddamit.

TheSav

Managed to pick up  2 straps from Martu, 7 from Cheap Natos and one other for $130. Can’t complain. 

Best deal imo is the 20% off at rakuten. JDM seiko s amd oris qualify. Even a couple of ball watches for under $700. 

If I hadn’t dropped 2k on a dog followed by another 2k on a gen I’d be all over that.  

KarmaToBurn
3 hours ago, Khronos said:

Very good deal on the black Bulova Moon watch for US members. They give you 10$ additional discount with the code: 10OFFJTW

https://www.jacobtime.com/Bulova-Special-Edition-Lunar-Pilot-Chronograph-Leather-Mens-Watch-98A186-p-50120.html

It's also available on bracelet for $332 CAD on Amazon which is about $260 USD. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Bulova-Special-Watch-Stainless-96B258/dp/B01D2S3KF8/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511526697&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=buloa+moon

KarmaToBurn

Ugh. My father like monstrous fashion watches and just spotted a Welder K29 gen on Upscale Time for less than what I paid for the rep of the same watch a few years ago. Came out to $130 after international shipping was added. My father is taken care of for Christmas.

99945342_v_1423963667.jpg  

black263
4 hours ago, Khronos said:

Very good deal on the black Bulova Moon watch for US members. They give you 10$ additional discount with the code: 10OFFJTW

https://www.jacobtime.com/Bulova-Special-Edition-Lunar-Pilot-Chronograph-Leather-Mens-Watch-98A186-p-50120.html

Bought a SS version a while back.  Royal Bastard Mail charged me £40 inc handling fees to clear customs.

cvp3

Another Rakuten BF20 purchase here. Timex Waterbury chrono $44.99, nets to $35.99 ($33 for me as I had a few reward $'s). Love the domed crystals on these.

LINK -> https://www.rakuten.com/shop/timex/product/TW2P75500M6/

attachment.php?attachmentid=12679789&stc