ElvisFreak

Deepsea Blue: What version is this one?

NCRich
5 hours ago, dirkhunt said:

Looks shit

Well if there's one thing you are an expert at.

ElvisFreak
9 hours ago, RepGuy said:

The one thing that confuses me is the use of a hi beat 2813 movement. I know for sure Noob doesn't use those, and I'm not aware of BP or any other well known factory using those, instead offering either a low beat 2813 or the usual A2824.

The dial color still looks washed out compared to what is normally seen and the Deepsea text is still too lime green. With that being said, the date looks correct, and the Ring Lock text does look better in the new picture posted.

I'm equally confused as to the maker of this based on what we see, but my guess is still a lower priced model from an unknown factory.

yeah, still confused too.

since i never bought a Noob myself, i cant compare....

LuthorB

Good evening gents, I am new here, first post.  If I post images of my replica here, you can help me with the maker other information?  This would be so cool!  I'm really looking to replace the bezel insert with one that does not have minute marks between the hour and :15 (yes, I am one of those guys).  Do you know a good source for this bezel insert as well?                             Rolex_1.jpgRolex_2.jpgRolex_3.jpgRolex_4.jpg

Edited by LuthorB
added photos

RepGuy
35 minutes ago, LuthorB said:

Good evening gents, I am new here, first post.  If I post images of my replica here, you can help me with the maker other information?  This would be so cool!

Make a separate thread, but there's no guarantee anybody will/can help you depending on what watch you have.

Mary Watch

this is BP version.  the first bunch  BP made.

LuthorB

Thank you guys!  I appreciate the help.

LuthorB
1 hour ago, Mary Watch said:

Who is BP?  Please forgive that I am unfamiliar with this maker.  Is he still in business?  Where can I buy parts for this model?  Thanks a million Mary!!!

Glaude
9 hours ago, LuthorB said:

Who is BP?  Please forgive that I am unfamiliar with this maker.  Is he still in business?  Where can I buy parts for this model?  Thanks a million Mary!!!

BP is a factory, you don't buy directly from BP you find a TD on here or on another rep board and you ask them for a specific model or part to see if they can get it for you, for example here, ask Mary about it.

ElvisFreak

So, the watch was from Toro, back in 2015

Makes it a BP?

DSCF8194.jpg

LuthorB
On 11/28/2017 at 21:28, Mary Watch said:

Is it considered to be a good rep?  Do you know which trusted dealers may carry bezel inserts for the BP Submariner 6538?  I'm looking for one that does not have the minute marks.  Thanks for your help!