edwinowl

Farer watches

edwinowl

So came across yet another boutique style company trying to get a foothold in the watch world. 

Using swiss ETA movements, have to say they have done a great marketing job. 

Personally like the compressor but thought I'd share , bit pricey in my opinion. 

https://farer.com/collections/aqua-compressor-automatics

tabuktime

I like the GMT, but £1175:woo:...

Griffo

Nice watches, steep prices for what they are. They aren’t really doing anything different.

tabuktime
5 minutes ago, Griffo said:

Nice watches, steep prices for what they are. They aren’t really doing anything different.

And there's the rub, finding the novel and innovative amongst the derivative dross...

Bjorns

Very nice but way to expensive for me for something I have never heard of

Xpletiv

Nice Barnato!

TheSav

Looks like a bulova lobster but 6 times more expensive. Nothing special in my opinion and priced stupidly. 

Bash64
On 11/30/2017 at 14:56, tabuktime said:

And there's the rub, finding the novel and innovative amongst the derivative dross...

^ this

brang1

AQUA COMPRESSOR, is certainly nice... but the price. I suppose if you are going to have a crack at top dollar you might as well go all in...wait till they turn up on Mass Drop

narikaa

Nonsense

Yet another shower of wannabees seeking that mythical of creatures

a fool with money.

BTW get onto the 'watch rolls', a snip at what it'd cost me to reupholster one of my vehicles in a different leather

and a big BTW this is a REPLICA watch forum, why oh why do we descend into this perpetual discourse about BS bottom rung 'gens' which will never be repped or have any place in the horological world other than their potential as ill-conceived affordable birthday presents from dopey relatives for gumps that deserve no better.

Leslie
On 2017/12/1 at 05:33, edwinowl said:

bit pricey in my opinion.

Thanks for the information.

I hope they can introduce a real pricey watch, so that we can have the chance to buy a rep of it.

edwinowl
6 hours ago, narikaa said:

Nonsense

Yet another shower of wannabees seeking that mythical of creatures

a fool with money.

BTW get onto the 'watch rolls', a snip at what it'd cost me to reupholster one of my vehicles in a different leather

and a big BTW this is a REPLICA watch forum, why oh why do we descend into this perpetual discourse about BS bottom rung 'gens' which will never be repped or have any place in the horological world other than their potential as ill-conceived affordable birthday presents from dopey relatives for gumps that deserve no better.

Thought perhaps members might be interested it is however still a WATCH forum, if you don't want to comment on these threads then others do.