Smowee

Hello from France

Smowee

Hello there!

Dominic from France 36 years old

Already quite a lot of hobbies (old motorcycle, pinball machines, drone) I only have room left for watches :)

As a result it is naturally that I arrived on this forum which is really accessible (unlike some ^^)

See you soon

BadApple

Welcome Smowee.......

McGilli
On 12/1/2017 at 01:32, Smowee said:

Hello there!

Already quite a lot of hobbies (old motorcycle, pinball machines, drone) I only have room left for watches :)

As a result it is naturally that I arrived on this forum which is really accessible (unlike some ^^)

See you soon

You know - it's funny what you said. I too have many hobbies - and I'm a collector of many things. Over the years as some of my collections grew - I started to run out of space. Now - watches - they are small - take little space - and so it's very easy to start buying more!

Welcome and enjoy!

BadPickle

:D hey 

Loz2017

bonjour

Wriggles

^^ How to go about getting your post count reset 101

McGilli
8 hours ago, Loz2017 said:

bonjour

@Thommo82 @Glaude - you guys might like this.

This guy needs to be banned. Go look at the post history on this account if you haven't already. Anyone who actually counts down how many more 1 word posts they think "magic appears" needs to be kicked and blocked... Nothing good can come from an account like that... except for... entertainment.

I take it back. Do not ban this guy. Let him roam so we all may follow and enjoy all of the great things this person has to contribute.

1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

This guys post history should be collated - and made a sticky with exactly that title...

McGilli
8 hours ago, Loz2017 said:

bonjour

@Thommo82 @Glaude - you guys might like this.

This guy needs to be banned. Go look at the post history on this account if you haven't already. Anyone who actually counts down how many more 1 word posts they need to get into M2M needs to be kicked and blocked... Nothing good can come from an account like that... except for... entertainment.

I take it back. Do not ban this guy. Let him roam so we all may follow and enjoy all of the great things this person has to contribute.

1 hour ago, Wriggles said:

This guys post history should be collated - and made a sticky with exactly that title...

McGilli

@Thommo82 @Glaude You guys might like this

I've sent the following to Greg_r suggesting a pin in this forum like the following:

-------

We hope that by joining RWG you want to contribute with the rest of the members. This can include a proper introduction about yourself, posting photos of your watches, and creating or replying to posts that contribute to the spirit of watches whether they are genuine or replica. Post count means nothing if your posts are unintelligent, not useful for anything and seem more about attaining access to other parts of the board than being a contributing member here. Continued posts that are worthless in the eyes of the RWG users and admins will result in your post count being reset to zero. If this happens, think about why you are here. Do you want to contribute? Did you join this forum to learn and share?

Please look at this example - If in the first 10 hours of signing up to RWG, you still have not created you own introduction thread, and your first 27 posts look anything like this then expect your post count to be reset:

01.nice im looking

02. serious

03. i like

04. long way to go

05. getting there

06. boyaakasha

07. bare long

08. didnt know

09. deffo

10. tapatalk

11. welcome

12. bello

13. noob

14. hi

15. rewesteppa

16. bonjour

17. uk sellers plz

18. watch notch hulk

19. im a noob with a knob

20. hilk

21. getting

22. four to go

23. three

24. two

25. yippeeeee

26. some dude wrote after 25 post, magic appears, best be flipping right .. lol

27. send me pics please

Don't be like this. Introduce yourself. Share. Contribute. Converse. Thank you.

Glaude
2 hours ago, McGilli said:

@Thommo82 @Glaude You guys might like this

I've sent the following to Greg_r suggesting a pin in this forum like the following:

-------

We hope that by joining RWG you want to contribute with the rest of the members. This can include a proper introduction about yourself, posting photos of your watches, and creating or replying to posts that contribute to the spirit of watches whether they are genuine or replica. Post count means nothing if your posts are unintelligent, not useful for anything and seem more about attaining access to other parts of the board than being a contributing member here. Continued posts that are worthless in the eyes of the RWG users and admins will result in your post count being reset to zero. If this happens, think about why you are here. Do you want to contribute? Did you join this forum to learn and share?

Please look at this example - If in the first 10 hours of signing up to RWG, you still have not created you own introduction thread, and your first 27 posts look anything like this then expect your post count to be reset:

01.nice im looking

02. serious

03. i like

04. long way to go

05. getting there

06. boyaakasha

07. bare long

08. didnt know

09. deffo

10. tapatalk

11. welcome

12. bello

13. noob

14. hi

15. rewesteppa

16. bonjour

17. uk sellers plz

18. watch notch hulk

19. im a noob with a knob

20. hilk

21. getting

22. four to go

23. three

24. two

25. yippeeeee

26. some dude wrote after 25 post, magic appears, best be flipping right .. lol

27. send me pics please

Don't be like this. Introduce yourself. Share. Contribute. Converse. Thank you.

Good idea but won't prevent people from doing it, since they already don't read the front page sticky !

This guy spammed the new member section but his post count have already been reset, doesn't think he'll come back

McGilli
On 12/1/2017 at 01:32, Smowee said:

Hello there!

See you soon

Sorry your intro thread went off the rails!  Hope to see you arond though!