Sign in to follow this  
dave47

Wearing the GYM Watches today

dave47
Howdy, Gang! December 1st already!! For the start of the weekend, these two normally worn gym watches (for only the gym) were worn today -- one as the main event (ROLEX SUB 5517, I believe) and the gym gym watch (Bell & Ross Br 01-92, I believe (quartz)). Both come with very soft rubber straps.  dave:

GYM.WATCHES--ROLEX.SUB5517BELLROSS01-92%

BELL & ROSS:

paccbet

The Rolex is real nice Dave 

My gym watch used to be the same Pelagos that you have but I use a Garmin now

Mr Stubbs

I'm not sure how this turned into my gym watch, I guess because it's resin and nylon. 

And no, this isn't at the gym. ;)

Recon_1222.jpg

tonyh7

The gym watch is an interesting concept. Similar to the beater. You think I need a gym watch/beater to save my good watches. Then amazingly, in what seems no time, you find you have 15 different gym watches in your watch box. 

Robbiemaxam
1 hour ago, Mr Stubbs said:

I'm not sure how this turned into my gym watch, I guess because it's resin and nylon. 

Recon_1222.jpg

niiiiice :)

Plikk

Definitely a Pelagos n rubber strap as gym watch. Been using that combo for almost a year and the titanium and rubber strap are like the best ever during a good work out

dave47
15 hours ago, tonyh7 said:

The gym watch is an interesting concept. Similar to the beater. You think I need a gym watch/beater to save my good watches. Then amazingly, in what seems no time, you find you have 15 different gym watches in your watch box. 

ABSOLUTELY!!  I now have four (4) gym watches, tony! You've been looking inside my gym bag, haven't you?! heh!

dave

17 hours ago, Mr Stubbs said:

Recon_1222.jpg

I have a similar LUMINOX but with white markings; and, YES, it was a gym watch for a while....  ... didn't know HOW it became a gym watch either. Shit happens, I guess!

dave

dave47
23 hours ago, paccbet said:

The Rolex is real nice Dave 

My gym watch used to be the same Pelagos that you have but I use a Garmin now

THANKS, P.!  I still like the "old stuff," though!  How 'bout a pic of your Garmin?

dave

paccbet
THANKS, P.!  I still like the "old stuff," though!  How 'bout a pic of your Garmin?

dave

At 45mm, it wears large on me. But it has neat features like GPS, heart rate monitor and records all the steps you take in a day. I can also change the watch face to whatever I please

b80b9179a48c1431e63b34a47d59a8fa.jpg&key=582917733ad442e8135c840abba3851c8399a340adc108dc8e512c67c3f89ba7