Rich26

New here

Rich26

Hi I am new to forum, based in uk 

Love Omega and Rolex watches and looking for new reps and also to make new friends

thanks 

Glaude

Hi Rich26 and welcome to the forum !

Seeing your recent posting history, I strongly suggest that you read all the pinned topics in each section of this site, they will help you understand how things work in here and perhaps you won't be hanged in the public place ;) 

You seem to be interested in the M2M section, there's post sticky in there too, I advise you to read it before posting in this section.

Do you already have reps ? Which Omega and which Rolex do you like ?

Thommo82

Another Rich....

Welcome mate

As Glaude said, read everything 

cbrian26wvu

Rich, welcome! Research all you can here buddy! A lot of valuable information here an great people too! Oh and the best sub is the one that makes you the happiest!

McGilli

Post count set to zero. Rich 26 listen to these peoples advice - read - lots - before posting in other threads.

No one wants to sell to someone with 1 or 2 posts. Going into a sales thread - with almost no posts - and lowballing a seller here is in pretty poor taste. And so posting a bunch of times with just a few words in order to boost your post count doesn't go over well. People can search all of your posts you have made. So make them count when you're getting started here - especially - if you ever intend to buy and sell here. Best of luck.

Wriggles
3 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Post count set to zero. Rich 26 listen to these peoples advice - read - lots - before posting in other threads.

No one wants to sell to someone with 1 or 2 posts. And so posting a bunch of times with just a few words in order to boost your post count doesn't go over well. People can search all of your posts you have made. 

And the admin have seen all the tricks in the book so postwhoring never gets past them!

Rich.666

Thanks for comments, I lost my old account details so set up new. I’ve bought watches from here before and posted several times. Appreciate people’s help :) 

Loz2017

welcome