Raz13

Newbie With A Question

Raz13

Hi,

Newbie to the forum or rather joined a few years back and pop in to read up now and again.

anyway I have a quick question following buying a number of watches from king watch in the trusted dealers section I am now looking to sell two of them on. Is there a for sale section within the forum that I just cannot find or is it not allowed to sell on our replica watches.

thanks in advance for any assistance.

GC

Yes, there is a requirement to see and sell on the forum. I believe it is 50 quality posts, I.e. don’t start posting “great watch” or “congratulations “ on the next 47 posts to get in. 

Welcome. 

RepGuy

50 posts and a specific amount of time you've had an account opened here, although I forget the time it needs to be at.

Clinical Trial

After 5 posts you should be able to see the M2M section. There is a pinned post that explains the sales rules in that section.

McGilli

Been a member for a few years - and never read the rules? Huh, ok.

Raz13

Sorry reading on my phone at the moment and quiet difficult to navigate the forum.

every forum has different rules but should have looked further soapilogies for that. 

My main forums are car forums and rules here are the same as in 50 posts before you can post in the for sale section.

ill try to contribute to the forum and will ensure I make it more than nice watch lol. In no rush to sell.

7 hours ago, Clinical Trial said:

After 5 posts you should be able to see the M2M section. There is a pinned post that explains the sales rules in that section.

Thanks for the info.