elloello

Franck Muller elloello

elloello

Some of you would of noticed Ive been very active with FMs on the forums and loved all the different options I did with them but it comes a time where something you like doing needs to take a back burner because of other visions you have,I been toying with the idea with stepping down with rep FMs because next year I simply won't have the time to do so and me being me I don't like doing things in half measures,with that said I'm going to do this moving forward, I will help out on any crazy hour repairs if needed by members under forum rules.built watches and FM Francklin requests or builds will come to a close as from today, I've meet some wonderful members over the years and learnt a lot in a short few years also a great bunch of forum owners including @greg_r and moderators doing a great job big thumbs up from me and hopefully a few older elloello  FMs will be loved years to come and perhaps make way for another FM person to come along and play like I did 

I will still be around at times but not as active as the past. So as from today I'm now stepping down with my 10 rep watch collection which may go down to around 8 or 7 but that's another matter he!he! 

All the best from elloello to everyone and everybody

Wingy

Well Stephen...

I for one have benefited from your expertise...

Do not be a stranger...you have turned me into a FM freak LOL

My latest one, not from you but...

skull6.jpg

tabuktime

So glad I managed to purchase a couple from you (if only recently). Got a bit of a taste for them now though.  Enjoy the extra time you'll have now mate. All the best and happy Christmas and a great 2018.

NCRich

Beautiful work.  Now I'm sad that I procrastinated and never got one.  Enjoy your next obsession!

Xpletiv

Dammit, been waiting for some spare $$$$ so I could see if I could get a Vangurad in a particular scheme.....but one needs to be happy and tend to what is needed for them, please, do what you need to do to stay happy!

Good luck!

Wingy, holy crap, that is the best looking skull dialed watch I have yet to see!!

Every other one out there looks so child-like and cheap. Details? Post up another thread;)

frimble

Are you still about at all Elloello? I'm hoping you could help me with a replacement Curved glass?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk