jumpman

Not so new, but Hi!

jumpman

Hi All!

I've been a member of this and some of the other forums for a long while, I think here since 2011 and although I've browsed plenty over the years I'm ashamed to say this is my first post!... hope it's not too late to get started now :)

Having bought reps from Joshua in the past I had a little break, but the itch has returned and I put an order in with Toro last week to kick things off again.

Anyway, love the forum and so I thought it was time I popped up and got involved.

Cheers!

McGilli

Awesome! If you've been here that long, and have previous orders you would know it's totally crazy to post an introduction... Without photos of your watches?!?!?

:) Welcome!

Thommo82
1 hour ago, McGilli said:

Awesome! If you've been here that long, and have previous orders you would know it's totally crazy to post an introduction... Without photos of your watches?!?!?

Yep, pics or it didn’t happen

McGilli
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

I think it's more like "Pics - or you don't exist..." For all I know we're in the Matrix!

Glaude

Hi Jumpman, whether you take the blue pill or the red pill you already know in what madness you enter by posting on this board, welcome !

Which watch did you order this time ?

Kleen™

That’s an impressivly long foreplay. Time for a bit of oral action... ;)

jumpman
15 hours ago, McGilli said:

14 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Well, the two reps I still have and wear, my Rolex Submariner 16610 (still going strong since 2007!), and my Tag Heuer Carrera (bought in 2012). As we've had a bit of snow in the UK this week I thought I'd attempt some 'Christmassy' photos, only taken on my Samsung Galaxy S7...

20171212084216.jpg

20171212084409.jpg

20171212091637.jpg

20171212091044.jpg

jumpman
11 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hi Jumpman, whether you take the blue pill or the red pill you already know in what madness you enter by posting on this board, welcome !

Which watch did you order this time ?

Hi Glaude,

Thanks, Red pill all the way! :thumbsup:

Always wanted a PAM and spotted this on special offer, I ordered a PAM 593: http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2423

Well I actually bought 3, :D but my brother and father will be having the other 2!

11 hours ago, Kleen™ said:

That’s an impressivly long foreplay. Time for a bit of oral action... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: exactly

Thommo82
57 minutes ago, jumpman said:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

Well, the two reps I still have and wear, my Rolex Submariner 16610 (still going strong since 2007!), and my Tag Heuer Carrera (bought in 2012). As we've had a bit of snow in the UK this week I thought I'd attempt some 'Christmassy' photos, only taken on my Samsung Galaxy S7...

20171212084216.jpg

20171212084409.jpg

20171212091637.jpg

20171212091044.jpg

Great pics mate!

Love the snow frosted sub 

Jibuti

welcome (ehm... again)

nice collection... but you need few PAMs too..... a lot of them, actually.....

jumpman
32 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Great pics mate!

Love the snow frosted sub 

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, jibuti said:

welcome (ehm... again)

nice collection... but you need few PAMs too..... a lot of them, actually.....

Haha, thanks Jibuti... and yes you're 100% right. I'm hoping my current order will be here soon... before I get tempted to order something else  :payup:

Glaude
4 hours ago, jumpman said:

Hi Glaude,

Thanks, Red pill all the way! :thumbsup:

Always wanted a PAM and spotted this on special offer, I ordered a PAM 593: http://www.tb-688.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2423

Well I actually bought 3, :D but my brother and father will be having the other 2!

:lol::lol::lol: exactly

:bugeyes: You broke the never order more than 2 watch at a time... just kidding everything will be fine :D Hope you get them before Christmas ! (I suppose this is a Christmas gift)

Nice pictures and thank you for the heads up, this two rep seems to be holding good !

McGilli

Some of the best introduction photos I've seen, really. Well done, thanks for taking the time to post them! See you 'round.

ShooterMcgavin

Beautiful 16610 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loz2017

long way to go