pilch23

A few Pams.....

pilch23

image_zps5knxm5p7.jpeg

jumpman

Nice collection! Hoping to add a few to mine in the coming months...

Left Coast Guy

Wouldn't kill you to take of the protectors for the glamour shot, would it? :facepalm:

deju

Always loved your collection mate!!! 

tabuktime
2 hours ago, Left Coast Guy said:

Wouldn't kill you to take of the protectors for the glamour shot, would it? :facepalm:

FFS, you can't be too careful! Don't you know anything?

mysterio

To skip the step on clicking the image link.

UgjWZKe.jpg

Identifying the impressive collection we have:

From top left

PAM111, PAM390, PAM005, PAM111 (I remember pilch has 2 of these)

Bottom left:

PAM217, PAM380, PAM183, PAM288

Edited by mysterio

Rymeister

Great collection! I can see why all you long term members have such amazing collections,I’ve only just recently got back in the rep game...had a big collection before but sold all for 2 gens, now coming back into it I’ve already bought a 111v4 two months ago, a 243 h fac for Christmas and have just bought a noob 372 from m2m. There are some fantastic new pieces on offer lately I can see myself buying a few more early 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mysterio
20 minutes ago, Rymeister said:

Great collection! I can see why all you long term members have such amazing collections,I’ve only just recently got back in the rep game...had a big collection before but sold all for 2 gens, now coming back into it I’ve already bought a 111v4 two months ago, a 243 h fac for Christmas and have just bought a noob 372 from m2m. There are some fantastic new pieces on offer lately I can see myself buying a few more early 2018 emoji3.png

Nice trio for this year going into the next. Only purchased 1 PAM but it was a nice PAM213 with the working Rattrapante though. :) And that was just in December. :lol:

Rymeister
Nice trio for this year going into the next. Only purchased 1 PAM but it was a nice PAM213 with the working Rattrapante though. And that was just in December. :lol:

Thanks,I’m really liking the 243 stunning rep!
The 213 is a lovely looking watch, I didn’t realise the Rattrapante worked on the reps

mysterio
5 minutes ago, Rymeister said:

The 213 is a lovely looking watch, I didn’t realise the Rattrapante worked on the reps emoji2.png

They do. Only on 80 watches though. They were a short lived stock released by the factory, which subsequently abandoned production because the Rattrapante movements were limited and production yield was low, so they were not making much profit off of them. So even at an eye-watering $688 price tag, the stock was swiftly sold out.

Rymeister
They do. Only on 80 watches though. They were a short lived stock released by the factory, which subsequently abandoned production because the Rattrapante movements were limited and production yield was low, so they were not making much profit off of them. So even at an eye-watering $688 price tag, the stock was swiftly sold out.

Very interesting, high price for a rep but For the complex of the movement I’m assuming? Probably well worth the money

Natas78

You don't see many quality pams coming up on M2M for a good while now, the factories are focussing on the new models (naturally) and they are often a bit disappointing.

So I do understand that many PAM lovers are holding on to their really good ones.

pilch23
On 13/12/2017 at 05:47, mysterio said:

To skip the step on clicking the image link.

UgjWZKe.jpg

Identifying the impressive collection we have:

From top left

PAM111, PAM390, PAM005, PAM111 (I remember pilch has 2 of these)

Bottom left:

PAM217, PAM380, PAM183, PAM288

Almost....PAM111 by Marlin, PAM390, PAM005, PAM17

All with Peter Gunny straps

mysterio
13 minutes ago, pilch23 said:

Almost....PAM111 by Marlin, PAM390, PAM005, PAM17

All with Peter Gunny straps

Darn have to change my monitor I guess. Couldn't see the pig on the 417.

pilch23

Hi

Decided I’m going to sell my PAM collection and start collection again.

Ive not been on forum for sometime so a little out of touch, I do not wish to overcharge (or under!) where should I pitch sales prices

All supplied with Gunny Straps 180/130

Edited by Chiquita Fanjita
List of watches removed to detract backdoor selling

mysterio
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 13:36, pilch23 said:

Hi

Decided I’m going to sell my PAM collection and start collection again.

Ive not been on forum for sometime so a little out of touch, I do not wish to overcharge (or under!) where should I pitch sales prices

All supplied with Gunny Straps 180/130

Well, M2M would be your only venue, but as a regular member you can only post one watch at a time (you can sell another once the first watch is sold and so on). Or alternatively you can upgrade to VIP/Supporter status so you can post all of the watches at one time.

pilch23

Happy to upgrade as previously VIP supporter.

Steer on pricing?

pilch23
On 13/01/2018 at 07:15, pilch23 said:

Happy to upgrade as previously VIP supporter.

Steer on pricing?

Any help with pricing for these PAMs?

Wriggles

Not really, no info on factories or revisions, if you know then check the current TD sites for prices and then discount for age etc as you see fit. The market will then determine if it's correct or not. 

TBH this kinda thread tends to ruffle mod feathers as it can be construed as an attempt to backdoor sell...seen them nuked more often than not

Pseudonym

Pilch you have a PM mate.

Chiquita Fanjita

@pilch23 I know you are trying to gauge prices, but please list a sales thread.  As @Wriggles says, this can be seen as trying to backdoor sell.

Left Coast Guy

Pricing is always a touchy subject --  I think your general guide is something like 15% off what you paid for Year#1 (i.e. not just Catch & Release), then another 5% for each additional year you've owned and maybe another 5% if newer versions have come out since purchase with upgrades, unless any particular model is highly valued for some reason, like SOH V2's, LMPOs or TC subs, etc.  Then with PAMs I think you can add a bit for custom straps, but I think the discount for straps is closer to 50% of the price new, more if they how signs of meaningful wear -- straps just don't hold value. 

pilch23
4 hours ago, Left Coast Guy said:

Pricing is always a touchy subject --  I think your general guide is something like 15% off what you paid for Year#1 (i.e. not just Catch & Release), then another 5% for each additional year you've owned and maybe another 5% if newer versions have come out since purchase with upgrades, unless any particular model is highly valued for some reason, like SOH V2's, LMPOs or TC subs, etc.  Then with PAMs I think you can add a bit for custom straps, but I think the discount for straps is closer to 50% of the price new, more if they how signs of meaningful wear -- straps just don't hold value. 

Perfect  and thank you 

pilch23
5 hours ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

@pilch23 I know you are trying to gauge prices, but please list a sales thread.  As @Wriggles says, this can be seen as trying to backdoor sell.

Noted and not my intention.  You will see all on M2M by weekend, with exception of Marlin which I am holding onto.

Need to read up on posting photos since photobucket no longer an option.

mysterio
36 minutes ago, pilch23 said:

Noted and not my intention.  You will see all on M2M by weekend, with exception of Marlin which I am holding onto.

Need to read up on posting photos since photobucket no longer an option.

Pixelsbin.com. imgur.com and tinypic.com are all serviceable, not to mention free. :)