chrish8

Question on Graham Chrono Ref numbers

chrish8

Long story short I just received a Graham Chrono Black Sahara  I bought from a seller on Ebay (100% positive over 350+ reviews) that is also a long time seller on Chrono24 , so I felt he was safe/legit to deal with..

The watch arrived and everything thing looks perfect in terms of the watch and paperwork except for the watch reference number stamped on the case back. 

The watch model is Chronofighter Oversize Black Sahara and  ref number is 2CCAU.B02A.  Every sample I see online shows the watch case back should read as follows; MN-2CCAU-0 then the serial number.

The reference number on the case back of the watch I received is GR2FFDX 01 and then the serial number, which is a ref number but for the Chronofighter with a camouflage face.

I went back to the seller and he is advising I did buy the correct watch and model it is just at times Graham does not always use the case to match the model ref number and I should be going by the passport paperwork not the case back. 

Hoping anyone with knowledge on Graham watches  can chime in if this is correct?

Edited by chrish8
spelling

Lee Dan

The number on the front of the passport must be the same you find on the back of the watch-case. If they're the same, all is right!
Here you can see what I said:
Passport:
 image003-5.jpg

Back-case:
image007-4.jpg

If the numbers don't fit together, the passport isn't the original of your watch.

Edited by Lee Dan

bloon

Cool Passport man but you can call Graham and verify it if you dont have the passport