RUSH2112
16 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

I'm not. He should be.

I’m also sarcastic.  Scared and sarcastic

Higs

I'm Spartacus.

gthansis

Guy's,Hi.Have been away for a while.

Now we have got this all wrong.In the true spirit of Christmas what we should do is open a thread were we will raise ''funds'' for this ''I Robot'' kid, and actually sent it to him to finally buy a fucking window  at the basement were he lives....Following with the first 2 seasons of Lassie so he realizes the true meaning of friendship and ''dogloving''

Furthermore,aint Bitcoins those shiny little non existent thingies that resembles  a gold Euro sign with a B?

itto
19 minutes ago, gthansis said:

Guy's,Hi.Have been away for a while.

Now we have got this all wrong.In the true spirit of Christmas what we should do is open a thread were we will raise ''funds'' for this ''I Robot'' kid, and actually sent it to him to finally buy a fucking window  at the basement were he lives....Following with the first 2 seasons of Lassie so he realizes the true meaning of friendship and ''dogloving''

Furthermore,aint Bitcoins those shiny little non existent thingies that resembles  a gold Euro sign with a B?

You mean like, perhaps this is some kind of test from santa.. where we all get rewarded with a nice rep if we show some christmas spirit? I'm all in then!

And yes, those are bitcoins. I assume. Never held one in my hand personally.

gthansis
6 minutes ago, itto said:

You mean like, perhaps this is some kind of test from santa.. where we all get rewarded with a nice rep if we show some christmas spirit? I'm all in then!

And yes, those are bitcoins. I assume. Never held one in my hand personally.

Aint Christmas great?Percy Faith and all.......

bkg!
59 minutes ago, gthansis said:

I thought Bit coins were where you put money into the top of your computer to get more storage? 

efajri

DhMTF1u.jpg

brian9040
6 hours ago, RWISkid said:

Hi Peter G, how is your Nexus 5?

Hi Nick,

There is no beef at the moment.

Hey man. I don't know why you did whatever it is you did. You are only keeping a bunch of great people away from their hobby. 

Can you please undo whatever you have done? 

If you are angry with one person then please take your anger out on the individual and not the community. 

pushpull

any chance this dude will accept onions?

COMPLICATIONS

Can't we just get his IP address and then ask the guys at our wi to give us his real address so we can all send him piles of dog shit in the post, pizza deliveries, concrete and tarmac deliveries. Is there no one on here to give him a taste of his own medicine and hack him back. 

Hells Bells it's a good job I'm not religious or this could have seriously shaken my faith. I might be thinking how could the baby Jesus Allah Krishna odin Vishnu Confucius be so wicked as to make somebody do this against his own free will as he is obviously a lovely person under the skin like all of us. 

paccbet
5 hours ago, GC said:

“It’s quarter to three, there’s no one in the place, ‘cept you and me... 

so set’m up Joe, I gotta little story... I think you oughtta   know

Were drinking my friend
To the end of a brief episode
So make it one for my baby
And one more for the road”

C93_AD3_F3-194_D-4_C74-9_D0_E-_D65809_A9

#PRAYFORGC

Chavezzito

Do me next! This is cool! 

Genius
14 minutes ago, Chavezzito said:

Do me next! This is cool! 

Do yourself :p

kdo2milger

@trailboss99

Let me know if he is in my area. I will make a welfare check at a predetermined time after. Well after surveillance is completed and plan is properly formulated of course.

P.S. poor little fuck is probably trying his damndess to hack this forum.

tucker
4 hours ago, yllekp said:

Hi as you know and just about half of RWI know this is Patrick Kelly from Ireland. Sorry to say no one gives a flying fuck what is on my wrist except me. It is what is down your trousers that counts (or is that just me).

I talk to at least 50 people a day on RWI and yes I know all their names because they are friends of mine. Do you think I would publish shit about friends or family for profit? You obviously do not have the first fucking clue what RWI is about. Yes it is said over and over again it is about community and mutual respect. Anyone who cannot understand that, you are obviously one of them, does not belong with us. So go ahead tear down our home, it does not matter we will always build another one. 

You may find your head maybe less busy with the shit that goes on in there if you made friends instead of enemies. 

What a great Irish name. 

Chavezzito
34 minutes ago, Genius said:

Do yourself :p

Meh...how fun is that? Always better when someone does it for ya!

yllekp
9 minutes ago, tucker said:

What a great Irish name. 

No messing with that one is there?

keylog74

Dude are you resiuous? you didnt really need to tear the site appart just to know who has the best sub, you could just ask for that :D:D:D:D:D

FiloViridae

Another one of these punks touching our RWI. Not hard figuring out first and first letter of surname. Find where i work, I dare you ;) Actually, double dog dare you. I’m sure my work would love it! 

4 minutes ago, keylog74 said:

Dude are you resiuous? you didnt really need to tear the site appart just to know who has the best sub, you could just ask for that :D:D:D:D:D

:rofl:

junbug5150

Good to see a lot of familiar peeps here. Love that RWG gives space when RWI is down. 

Luxuracer

Hey Skid,

What's your daddy's (my) name ?!?

Please ... please do not let my boss know that I am in RWI and bought rep watches ... please ... pretty please!

Oh ... I forgot ... I am my fucking boss!

If you need money for Christmas, you should have just asked. We would more than happy to donate to you.

34 minutes ago, yllekp said:

No messing with that one is there?

Hi P.

What Rolex are you wearing today ?!?

Kakaka!

Edited by Luxuracer

Psssniper

You guys do realize that every time someone responds to his posts, skidmark starts masturbating furiously

Griffo
8 minutes ago, Psssniper said:

You guys do realize that every time someone responds to his posts, skidmark starts masturbating furiously

We’re trying to make his cock drop off...

Thrasher
On 12/20/2017 at 07:20, Psssniper said:

Now thats funny!

But where has he gone, I want to hear and see more.:)

Hey @Luxuracer I just emailed your friend Trip to come over here and FacePalm you! :)

bkg!
17 minutes ago, Psssniper said:

Guess he stops dicking around with RWI for the 20 seconds it takes him to climax.