trailboss99

PLEASE READ

Panerai_Pete_22

@trailboss99 Thankyou so much - exactly what you said was needed - I'm in now! 

Big thanks to you and the team for everything  you've done. 

Logixa

Hi @trailboss99

My account is apparently deleted and I cant register because the whole register button cant be found anywhere haha. Can you or anybody else assist me with this?

EDIT: Dont mind me, i just read that the migration process of missed accounts is still in progress and that new account creation is still suspended. Stupid me should read before posting...

Versaceboy54
Email will show up eventually guys, it can take a few hours ATM. 

DO NOT BOTHER DR3M3L WITH LOGIN ISSUES!  He is far to busy for that, pm me. 

PM sent :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omegex

Great to see that our sister site will be soon fully up and running.  Superb work by those behind the scenes and will, no doubt, be worth the wait.

stfrance

Oh, how stupid I was.. I should have not emailed to RWI admin for the log in issue.. Sorry for bothering you staff guys.. I will shut up my mouth till official notice will be addressed.. Thank you for all your dedications..

DR3M3L
On 14-2-2018 at 18:03, Jinsik Hwang said:

Oh, how stupid I was.. I should have not emailed to RWI admin for the log in issue.. Sorry for bothering you staff guys.. I will shut up my mouth till official notice will be addressed.. Thank you for all your dedications..

PM Trailboss99 like he suggested earlier in this thread :) Thanks.

stfrance
7 hours ago, DR3M3L said:

PM Trailboss99 like he suggested earlier in this thread :) Thanks.

Thank you.. I will PM him..;)

CoffeeandCard

Site seems to be down again chaps - 502 bad gateway

DonJupp

Yep, down in Germany...

yllekp

Yes a lot of updates happening today so she is up and down like a whore's knickers. 

Chiquita Fanjita
6 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Yes a lot of updates happening today so she is up and down like a whore's knickers. 

If she wears any knickers ;) 

DR3M3L

We finished the last user migration today and opened our doors again. New registrations are accepted!
If you have issues resetting your password please contact TB on PM here or shoot him an email.

Luxuracer

Thanks so much for all your hard work ... @DR3M3L

Bert59

Today i woke up , check my mail , like every day and yes my account was back , staff thank you ferry much !

DR3M3L
46 minutes ago, Bert59 said:

Today i woke up , check my mail , like every day and yes my account was back , staff thank you ferry much !

:thumbsup:

marqtz

Thank you!!!

Hyjynx

Is it me or is RWI down?

Rlxjoe

Also down for me. 

acidus
3 minutes ago, Hyjynx said:

Is it me or is RWI down?

It's down atm.

yllekp
2 hours ago, Hyjynx said:

Is it me or is RWI down?

No it is you :) 

No unfortunately i have not been able to log in for a few hours. I was in the middle of something/somethings too, when it went down, and dammed if I remember what they were.  No doubt I will have a few wtf? PMs when I get back. 

Hyjynx
No it is you  
No unfortunately i have not been able to log in for a few hours. I was in the middle of something/somethings too, when it went down, and dammed if I remember what they were.  No doubt I will have a few wtf? PMs when I get back. 

Well, when I didn’t see anyone else talk about it on all the other 3 rep fora, I thought I’d finally got my comeuppance!

quan1234
4 hours ago, Hyjynx said:

Is it me or is RWI down?

also down for me

bobandshawn

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to say but I think I've been weaned off RWI. I Used to spend hours there every single day, but after almost three months - it's just not worth trying to navigate it anymore. I appreciate the attempts and hard work...but you know they say 28 days make a new habit.  At least I will have RWG as a new home when it's time to renew supporter status...

Thrasher
1 hour ago, bobandshawn said:

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry to say but I think I've been weaned off RWI. I Used to spend hours there every single day, but after almost three months - it's just not worth trying to navigate it anymore. I appreciate the attempts and hard work...but you know they say 28 days make a new habit.  At least I will have RWG as a new home when it's time to renew supporter status...

I feel the same way my friend, I'm completely lost over there now, Nothing works as it should and so much is lost and difficult to find its hard to justify rebuilding.

Robert11

Same here. Tagged threads no longer come up in my notifications on Tapatalk. That is the biggest reason for me.

Sent from my satellite phone.