trailboss99

PLEASE READ

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

This forum is bloody boiling with all people from RWI, you all seem to be nice chap, why don't you stay here for ever ? The forum is way more active with you :) 

Ahhhhh, that's sweet, thanks for having us. This place is so bright though; I feel like I'm under the glare of a spotlight. The black background on RWI just seems to suit my eyes/mood better. And I can't work out the threads here, they all seem ancient. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Thanks for the welcome anyhow.

Thrasher
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Ahhhhh, that's sweet, thanks for having us. This place is so bright though; I feel like I'm under the glare of a spotlight. The black background on RWI just seems to suit my eyes/mood better. And I can't work out the threads here, they all seem ancient. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Thanks for the welcome anyhow.

Agree, it just too much light.

Glaude
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Must be a question of habits, it is the other way round for me on RWI, can't get use to the black theme and can't find my way into the posts and subforums.

Enjoy your stay while the paint dry on your home, don't go in Section 8 without checking if iabounty is in here, if he is... DON'T GO !!! :D 

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Not you again....ae36391496141d94a72.jpg

giphy.gif

yllekp
9 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Then come back more often, as Wingy tried to lure me to RWI, I'll do the same for you, stay on both forums :) 

After thinking about it, I also have a bit of information on our beloved script kiddie, I know which serie he watched recently :

lMEpZ_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Great info :) time is against me. I used to whore on both fora. 

If Whitey could not bring you over maybe I will lol. Nah I would not poach from our sister. 

yllekp

Oh that 

4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Must be a question of habits, it is the other way round for me on RWI, can't get use to the black theme and can't find my way into the posts and subforums.

Enjoy your stay while the paint dry on your home, don't go in Section 8 without checking if iabounty is in here, if he is... DON'T GO !!! :D 

Oh that just reminded me. GO TO SECTION 8 if you have not been. But be careful don't get lost in there. 

DreadPirateRobert
22 minutes ago, yllekp said:

I love coming over here o my holidays. Secretly I like the hacks as I get some downtime to come over here and play. Don't tell anyone.

I miss RWG. 

Hey @yllekp, I'm here too! 

@Psssniper, and @JackJ1980 I got your stuff in the post yesterday, should be there tomorrow. 

RWISkid
3 minutes ago, DreadPirateRobert said:

Hey @yllekp, I'm here too! 

@Psssniper, and @JackJ1980 I got your stuff in the post yesterday, should be there tomorrow. 

Yo Paul and Mike,  Robert B has your stuff in the post!

DreadPirateRobert
11 minutes ago, RWISkid said:

Yo Paul and Mike,  Robert B has your stuff in the post!

Tazmo?

itto

Man, it's the time of the year. Seeing how communities stick together in tough times finally put the Christmas spirit in my Heart! Gonna pump some run dmc christmas in hollis and fix me some maccarone and cheese!

keylog74

Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to RWISkid,  Happy holyday everyone! since forum is down for backdor sale pm me :D

and @trksh-bzr also..

Edited by keylog74

Hinclimincli

Well the good news is that I've got a 15202 coming thanks to this crazy kiddo. There's always a silver lining!

Dynaduck
3 minutes ago, Hinclimincli said:

Well the good news is that I've got a 15202 coming thanks to this crazy kiddo. There's always a silver lining!

You'll love it mate! Black or blue?

RWISkid
3 minutes ago, Hinclimincli said:

You're welcome lad, if you need anything else give me a ring.

Hinclimincli
7 minutes ago, RWISkid said:

You're welcome lad, if you need anything else give me a ring.

Sure, what's your mobile number?

yllekp
3 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Hi P.

What Rolex are you wearing today ?!?

Kakaka!

Just this

Xp54aQJ.jpg

Chavezzito
2 hours ago, RWISkid said:

Hi Markus, when should I come over?

And you even spelled my name correct, thank you!

So go on...I like this kind of things, do i have kids and if so what age are they or what’s their names?

DocThor
And you even spelled my name correct, thank you!
So go on...I like this kind of things, do i have kids and if so what age are they or what’s their names?
Don't let your wife know that you have kids you don't know really

...sent with wooden drums via Tupperware.

bkg!
Clare wants to know his secret, so I can last 20 seconds.

That’s just this dickwad. He probably gets a little distraction delay tactic, you know, like Austin Powers “Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day” only he’s thinking about RWI users email addresses.

But Claire would be happy if you were a regular RWI member. We can go for like 35 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocThor

Hmmm...maybe that scriptkiddy here is one of them and just wants your attention and love...I mean...it's that time of the year, isn't it?

Alhig72

Hmm,maybe I should be worried,my email address is just my whole name with the service provider on the end,

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

yllekp
1 minute ago, bkg! said:

That’s just this dickwad. He probably gets a little distraction delay tactic, you know, like Austin Powers “Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day” only he’s thinking about RWI users email addresses.

But Claire would be happy if you were a regular RWI member. We can go for like 35 seconds emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don;t tell him about the live timing thread please. 

bobandshawn

He figured out BOTH me and my wifey's name. How the hell could he get that from just Bob and Shawn??? Now I'm scared!!!

:balls:

RWISkid
7 minutes ago, DocThor said:

Hmmm...maybe that scriptkiddy here is one of them and just wants your attention and love...I mean...it's that time of the year, isn't it?

Hi Thorsten, do we have a problem?

8 minutes ago, Alhig72 said:

Hmm,maybe I should be worried,my email address is just my whole name with the service provider on the end,

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

No worries Alan, we don't even go by emails.

4 minutes ago, bobandshawn said:

He figured out BOTH me and my wifey's name. How the hell could he get that from just Bob and Shawn??? Now I'm scared!!!

:balls:

I'll send alot of love to the Lutz family.

Hinclimincli
37 minutes ago, Dynaduck said:

You'll love it mate! Black or blue?

Blue, mate. Got to love the classic look!