greg_r

Welcome RWI Refugees

ranjard

Glad to see that i am not the only one who can't login RWI forum...I have tried several times and sent three different request to the administrator and nothing new so far...

DR3M3L
35 minutes ago, ranjard said:

Glad to see that i am not the only one who can't login RWI forum...I have tried several times and sent three different request to the administrator and nothing new so far...

Three?

Mate, listen, there's hundreds of people asking for stuff. The team is loaded and does the best in their abilities. Sending multiple enquiries will only slow response times down more and more.

matty.love

No way to sign up on rwi?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

ranjard

Yes, three...Only because I was not sure of the email adress used for RWI. There was no intention to blame or to overload the administrator. I do know how can it be borrying to re-launch a new website.

Michael99

Hi all, am a RWI refugee as well and thanks for hospitality here :-) As I am new - I have not found any section here to buy watches.  Was this only on RWI or have I only not yet found the corresponding  forum here? 

DR3M3L
2 minutes ago, Michael99 said:

Hi all, am a RWI refugee as well and thanks for hospitality here :-) As I am new - I have not found any section here to buy watches.  Was this only on RWI or have I only not yet found the corresponding  forum here? 

You didn't find it... YET!

yllekp
10 minutes ago, Michael99 said:

You need a minimum post count to see it. I think it is 3 or 5 posts. So try again. 

Michael99
On 24.2.2018 at 13:15, DR3M3L said:

You didn't find it... YET!

Thanks for the lights up :-)

Thanks yllekp, it´s great to see known users here as well :-))

ranjard

Does anyone have an update for those who can't log on RWI? I miss a lot the member to member sales and other stuff. Thanks for your reply.

yllekp
2 hours ago, ranjard said:

Does anyone have an update for those who can't log on RWI? I miss a lot the member to member sales and other stuff. Thanks for your reply.

I think there is a contact admin button if you cannot log in. Many people have this problem and @trailboss99 is currently working around the clock processing 40 to 60 an hour. 

trailboss99

And down again. Our dear hosts neglected to warn us in time about a bloated logfile and we simply ran out of storage. Waiting on them to fix it since its (supposed to be) a managed server. 

Chixisigma

You guys got your site back yet?

Chi

Thrasher

Visit HorologyBoard.com for a friendly positive experience. 

greg_r
21 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Visit HorologyBoard.com for a friendly positive experience. 

@Thrasher Well, aint that the dick move. Talk about opportunist. :facepalm:

`i have no issues with folks who enjoy other boards. FWIW I wish HB well - it's not easy being the new guy on the block as I know full well from when we started a decade back. On the other hand, using this thread to promote 'em is pretty fucking classless. Consider this a warning and don't do it again

trailboss99

tiger+with+snow+face.jpg

Have some class, how do think the admin would react if I did that over there? 

stfrance
On 2018. 2. 28. at 12:39, ranjard said:

I have had the same issue. But once you have been a member of RWI, just click "Sign up," then, type the email address that you have been using on RWI. It will show your display name and it is automatically connected to password recovery section. Once you type all the things requested from RWI, then, you will get an email from RWI system to remake a password. 

Once you make a new password, you can log in with the new one. I did it today. I am one among the people who keep bothering @trailboss99. But finally, I regain my account on RWI... 

Thank you RWI admins..

Thrasher
On 4/15/2018 at 07:29, greg_r said:

@Thrasher Well, aint that the dick move. Talk about opportunist. :facepalm:

`i have no issues with folks who enjoy other boards. FWIW I wish HB well - it's not easy being the new guy on the block as I know full well from when we started a decade back. On the other hand, using this thread to promote 'em is pretty fucking classless. Consider this a warning and don't do it again

Sorry Greg, I was not trying to say its not Friendly here. Just trying to get some more members. You know how much I love all the boards I'm just frustrated that so much damage was done to RWI.  RWI was awesome and now its just impossible for me.  I don't believe that HB had anything to do with the attack on RWI.  What pisses me off no end is that RWI has gone down twice and this last time real Damage was done to everyone. 

yllekp

OK Looks like we are down again the response i am getting from my ISP is the cert has expired. @trailboss99 and @daytona4me should be around soon to have a look at this. 

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, yllekp said:

OK Looks like we are down again the response i am getting from my ISP is the cert has expired. @trailboss99 and @daytona4me should be around soon to have a look at this. 

Thanks for the notice, P.

Hopefully it's not a major attack.

minwas

Damn...

DR3M3L

Hi guys,

We're working on an auto-renewal problem with our SSL provider. Normally we get a new certificate generated on 5 different servers every 30 days using an automated script, however due to new EU laws on privacy ( read more here: https://www.pmpartners.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/AVG-UK.pdf ) they had build in a new validator. We have to update our scripts by hand to fix this issue. Please allow us to get this done as soon as possible, I'm currently waiting for a few more details from Daytona4Me, but it's the middle of the night where he lives.

We'll be back shortly!

yllekp

At least it was not an attack this time.  This new GDPR stuff is all over the place now even hitting a little forum like us. Thank you social media giants lol. 

DR3M3L

SSL certificate fixed :) Please clear your cache if it's still showing as broken!

Slowlex

Down again?

WTB:
Rolex noob 116600 sd4k v2 case and bracelet only.
Rolex vrf max 116613ln
Omega seamaster gmt great white
Pam 682 zf

PlanetZoom

Back up.