Ilovethiscity

Ok ok I say WOW! It’s the ARF DAYTONA 116500LN (very pic heavy)

deju
36 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I think it can be agreed that you are all morons. 

Merry Christmas!  :rofl:

Yes but that includes you :lmao: 

Have a great Christmas! 

Uhrenfreund

@Khronos

@NCRich is right. The watch is the money not worth. Buy an Regtona and you get almost the same watch for a good price.

Such watches with faux Function i normally buy only for fun at 1 Dollar at the Gumball Machine.

stormyboy

That's a beautiful watch sir -- Congrats!

McGilli

@Ilovethiscity Nice review thanks for sharing. I have to ask you a question - Do you put anything under your watches/bracelets before putting them down on stone or concrete? I'm just curious. I see this a lot on guitar forums when people just put there guitar on various surfaces to get cool photos and argh! The finish! Scratches - I just can't do that. Haha OCD maybe! Still - thanks for sharing, and I did enjoy the photos.

12 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

So because you can't see it, it's not there ?

So because only you can see it - it's there?

tripdog123
22 minutes ago, McGilli said:

@Ilovethiscity Nice review thanks for sharing. I have to ask you a question - Do you put anything under your watches/bracelets before putting them down on stone or concrete? I'm just curious. I see this a lot on guitar forums when people just put there guitar on various surfaces to get cool photos and argh! The finish! Scratches - I just can't do that. Haha OCD maybe! Still - thanks for sharing, and I did enjoy the photos.

So because only you can see it - it's there?

Hi, I'll try to explain it to you.

Just because you can't see something, it doesn't mean it's not there. Just because you don't understand how something works, doesn't mean that it won't work. Take the internal combustion engine for example - you don't need to know how it works for your car to start when you turn the ignition key  - it will start anyway.

Just because you can't see the difference between 904 steel and 316 steel, doesn't mean there isn't one, it just means you can't see it. Try not to take this too hard, with a little practice you may improve and make progress.

Ilovethiscity

Hi @McGilli thanks for the kind words and glad you enjoyed the pictures! I’ve just posted up some more pics of my full modded Hulk with gen insert and AP panda too if you’d like to see them of course :)

regarding putting anything down you know what I don’t but I have been terribly lucky so far and never noticed any scratches due to my pics! My little way of living on the edge I suppose haha :)

Edited by Ilovethiscity

McGilli
21 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Just because you can't see the difference between 904 steel and 316 steel, doesn't mean there isn't one, it just means you can't see it. Try not to take this too hard, with a little practice you may improve and make progress.

Man - I really hope I improve and make progress!!! There's nothing more I want than to be able to see things that other people can't see. Like ghosts. Happy holidays!

deju
11 hours ago, Uhrenfreund said:

@Khronos

@NCRich is right. The watch is the money not worth. Buy an Regtona and you get almost the same watch for a good price.

Such watches with faux Function i normally buy only for fun at 1 Dollar at the Gumball Machine.

Oh do shut up about the faux chrono already! 

I never run a chrono rep or gen. 

my friend with a gen daytona never runs his chrono. 

You might not see value in it but most people own trainers that cost more than this watch... 

stop thread shitting. 

tripdog123
18 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Man - I really hope I improve and make progress!!! There's nothing more I want than to be able to see things that other people can't see. Like ghosts. Happy holidays!

If you need any help, don't let me know.

Ilovethiscity
8 hours ago, deju said:

You might not see value in it but most people own trainers that cost more than this watch... 

stop thread shitting. 

+1,000,000! Very well put indeed. Merry Christmas brothers :)

Jonj480
9 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

Hi, I'll try to explain it to you.

Just because you can't see something, it doesn't mean it's not there. Just because you don't understand how something works, doesn't mean that it won't work. Take the internal combustion engine for example - you don't need to know how it works for your car to start when you turn the ignition key  - it will start anyway.

@tripdog123 is right.  There is a noticeable difference between 904L and 316.  Can you get the finish close on 316?  Yes, you can.  You can get it very close, however, it won’t be the same.  First off, the fit and finish on the ARF 904 bracelets is on another level.  I haven’t seen any other rep bracelets that come close.  Second, the ARF 904 bracelets are harder than 316 and heavier.  The hardness is where the difference is, it holds its finish and color much longer than 316 will.  Yes, you can get 316 to look exactly like 904, but it wont stay that way for long, and it wont feel like 904 ever.

Uhrenfreund
10 hours ago, deju said:

For the price a working chrono should be done.

10 hours ago, deju said:

Why? I think this will not be good for the movement.

10 hours ago, deju said:

Perhaps it is also a Rep. Think about it.

10 hours ago, deju said:

stop thread shitting. 

I am not shitting this Thread. But Tastes are different. I also buy no car with a non working retourn gear. And than i say: I always drive straight ahead.

1 hour ago, Jonj480 said:

@tripdog123 is right.  There is a noticeable difference between 904L and 316.  Can you get the finish close on 316?  Yes, you can.  You can get it very close, however, it won’t be the same.

You discuss the Differences between 904L and 316 Steel and the watch has no working chrono. Thats funny. It is the same if i discuss the Paintwork on a Car, but the Car have no engine.

Mike Page
12 hours ago, Uhrenfreund said:

For the price a working chrono should be done.

Why? I think this will not be good for the movement.

Perhaps it is also a Rep. Think about it.

I am not shitting this Thread. But Tastes are different. I also buy no car with a non working retourn gear. And than i say: I always drive straight ahead.

You discuss the Differences between 904L and 316 Steel and the watch has no working chrono. Thats funny. It is the same if i discuss the Paintwork on a Car, but the Car have no engine.

You DO realise these are REPS right ???

Go buy a Gen if you want a working Chrono and everything working the way it should be . Lighten up it's Christmas you're beginning to sound like a Moron and I say that with all due Respect . PEACE !!

Edited by Mike Page

jamesezra

iEEjotF.jpg

Im just gonna leave this here.

Mike Page
3 minutes ago, jamesezra said:

iEEjotF.jpg

That's a beaut mate I got mine in last week absolutely fuckin' love it .

wear in good heath :-)

jamesezra
37 minutes ago, Mike Page said:

That's a beaut mate I got mine in last week absolutely fuckin' love it .

wear in good heath :-)

Thanks a lot buddy. YEah, it has not left my wrist at all. Wear yours in good health too! Rem to post pics!

Uhrenfreund
On 25.12.2017 at 23:23, Mike Page said:

You DO realise these are REPS right ???

Yes. But there are many Reps with working Chrono outside. Why is ths? Why does not all Factories make Watches with no working Chrono? Some Factories make good Reps, other not. Wait until Noob release such a Watch with working Chrono, you are all unhappy that you bought this watch for such a high Price.

On 25.12.2017 at 23:23, Mike Page said:

Go buy a Gen if you want a working Chrono and everything working the way it should be . Lighten up it's Christmas you're beginning to sound like a Moron and I say that with all due Respect . PEACE !!

Do you realise that we here are on a Rpslica Forum? Right? See my answer above. It is my opinion.

If you run out of arguments, you will be insulting.

Ilovethiscity
1 hour ago, jamesezra said:

iEEjotF.jpg

Beauty! @uhrenfreund look at this watch IMO $458 is nothing for the enjoyment one I don’t understand why you are so obsessed with the movement being 1:1 then the choice for you would be Gen or a big fat A7750 version. Simple choice then :)

Khronos

@Ilovethiscity Why even bother? He knows best, there's no way around that. Some people just need to be the wisest, have the last word, blah blah. Let them. And then walk away as fast as you can. One of my life's lessons. It's you who has the watch you LOOOOOVE, not him :)

deju
8 minutes ago, Uhrenfreund said:

Yes. But there are many Reps with working Chrono outside. Why is ths? Why does not all Factories make Watches with no working Chrono? Some Factories make good Reps, other not. Wait until Noob release such a Watch with working Chrono, you are all unhappy that you bought this watch for such a high Price.

Do you realise that we here are on a Rpslica Forum? Right? See my answer above. It is my opinion.

If you run out of arguments, you will be insulting.

It’s just a toy, a trinket, a hobby.

When noob bring out their 904l working chrono, I’ll buy that too. 

Will I be upset I bought ARF?

NO my enjoyment has been received. I barely wear my reps these days anyways. I buy for the enjoyment of the chase, process of buying reps and forum interaction. 

But yet....You are still trying to thread shit. 

Basically you had your opinion and continue to drone on like a broken record.

We fully understand that you have a price limit for certain replicas and we appreciate your time to give your input, we would kindly ask you refrain from rabbiting on and repeating yourself.

We heard you the first time. 

Dusk

Love mine too this is thinned by watch modder Domi from next door. Awesome piece

20171209_090523_zpsmmx5hxt5.jpg

20171209_090342_zpsictvaobb_edit_1512811

20171213_084824_zpsvfxdpu4m.jpg

Edited by Dusk

Mike Page
3 hours ago, jamesezra said:

Thanks a lot buddy. YEah, it has not left my wrist at all. Wear yours in good health too! Rem to post pics!

1 hour ago, deju said:

It’s just a toy, a trinket, a hobby.

When noob bring out their 904l working chrono, I’ll buy that too. 

Will I be upset I bought ARF?

NO my enjoyment has been received. I barely wear my reps these days anyways. I buy for the enjoyment of the chase, process of buying reps and forum interaction. 

But yet....You are still trying to thread shit. 

Basically you had your opinion and continue to drone on like a broken record.

We fully understand that you have a price limit for certain replicas and we appreciate your time to give your input, we would kindly ask you refrain from rabbiting on and repeating yourself.

We heard you the first time. 

Well said mate

Ilovethiscity

@deju very well said! @Mike Page @Khronos Totally agreed this is a screw down pushers model as well so it’s it’s not exactly needed in most peoples day to day fellow member on RG had his gen 5 years said he used Chronos as many times! 

gpvecchi
9 hours ago, Dusk said:

Love mine too this is thinned by watch modder Domi from next door. Awesome piece

20171209_090523_zpsmmx5hxt5.jpg

20171209_090342_zpsictvaobb_edit_1512811

20171213_084824_zpsvfxdpu4m.jpg

What mod, in particular?

Dusk
47 minutes ago, gpvecchi said:

What mod, in particular?

Lower profile caseback, removed silly fake movement plate and swapped for eta rotor and waterproofed 

20171208_154002_zpsbfmixrbj.jpg

Edited by Dusk