TimePeace

RWI m2m withdrawals

TimePeace

Hi guys 

The last 4/5 reps I have purchased via rwi m2m.

I think that I have been checking the rwi m2m section 2 to 3 times a day. I am now realizing how hooked I have been. lol

I am very thankful for this rwi refugees forum. Thank you rwg!

...but, the m2m on here and the geek seem a bit... stale, slow... not as fulfilling, for the lack of a better word.  

What are you missing the most from rwi?

Saludos, Chroniker 

Alhig72

The big crown club and m2m 

Mr_B

Probably because there are 100,000 odd less members and most of the refugees don't have the post count or don't want to upgrade to supporter. Hence less sales posts. 

bobandshawn

The traffic alone. These forums...seem...to be a little more...dead?

B

paccbet

I miss the whiney noobs

Alhig72

Rwi was the 1st watch forum I joined so all the others seem different but you get used to them pretty quick,rwi is definitely busier with more people on it though

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Alhig72
I miss the whiney noobs
We're the next generation of whiney noobs on here but also like pensioners in an old people's home reminiscing about the rwi days

Alhig72

...........and the like button.

paccbet
8 minutes ago, Alhig72 said:

We're the next generation of whiney noobs on here but also like pensioners in an old people's home reminiscing about the rwi days emoji16.png

I spent more time here than RWI in the last 3-4 months actually. Prefer M2M here too (Yes it's slow, but I'd take that over dealing with noobs with thousands of questions and tirekickers on RWI) lol

Alhig72

I know what you mean about the questions and tyre kickers, when I've sold stuff ive had so many questions back and forth for like 20 odd messages from blokes that didn't really want to buy it in the 1st place

BadPickle

I miss the fierce attitude you get from the moderators/admin over there, it’s gonna be hell when it’s back up and running again, them big knobs are gonna be full of aggression and you boys are in for some serious ass kickin’ 

Mods here are much more free and easy.... well, that’s if you can find a sober one :D 

Rymeister

The main thing I’m missing from Rwi is the m2m like op stated. I like Rwg but like others have said there’s not much activity on here compared!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natas78

Yes m2m activity is the busiest on RWI, it has no equal ;) 

And yes the mods are fierce, but would you want it any other way? I mean with all the scammers, tyre-kickers & stalkers ... :):):) 

xj4sonx
I miss the fierce attitude you get from the moderators/admin over there, it’s gonna be hell when it’s back up and running again, them big knobs are gonna be full of aggression and you boys are in for some serious ass kickin’ 

Mods here are much more free and easy.... well, that’s if you can find a sober one  
What are you trying to say PBR?

I must admit I am ready to drop the hammer
Maybe I can get a 24 hr pass to be a sales mod here.

Bring some love

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alhig72

^^

Herc

I just miss the forum as a whole. As already said it’s a little slower in here. Plus the amount of Franken build thread going on over there intrigues me 

andyboy
3 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Mods here are much more free and easy.... well, that’s if you can find a sober one :D 

Get the drinks in bitch :lol:

Natas78

Is the extra traffic from exiles slowing RWG down or is it no different from the usual (lack of) speed?

greg_r
3 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

I’m far more difficult when I’m sober...

amstaffs

Just like others have described, the m2m action was what hooked me and made me check in few times a day.  All the quality posts in here don't embody the necessity for me to do so. A daily check in at best and a few posts/threads and I'm done.  Not comparable. 

PlanetZoom

I like the Christmas skins in both places.

RUSH2112

Is rwi scarier than RWG?

Expatphotog

I miss the whiney geriatrics !!

drewgar

I first started out on RWG and it went down for about two weeks, so I flipped over to RWI because of more M2M sales, liked it and stayed.

iamonline

I liked the M2M but eventually my funds dried up, and I switched to reading.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk