JDM180

TS Watch - Still around ?

JDM180

Cant get on to check but last time i ordered TSwatch was was a TD on RWI.  I ordered a watch the other day and sent an email asking for the WU payment details but had no reply and the skype info on the site no longer works.  Anyone know if hes still active ?

greg_r

TS are no longer trusted dealers either here or at RWI. Their service deteriorated drastically and we do not recommend purchasing from them.

rbcbx

They're still active, they just take awhile to respond. I'm sure they're swamped with the holidays. Not a TD but they have great prices.

nexezz
5 hours ago, rbcbx said:

They're still active, they just take awhile to respond. I'm sure they're swamped with the holidays. Not a TD but they have great prices.

Great prices probably as a result of not being a TD anymore. They need some way to appeal to new users after all.

JDM180

Ive given them a go with a cheapy , Used them in the past with no problem. 

However after placing the order I had one email with payment info and another saying I had asked someone called Eva to cancel the order which I hadnt , I sent the WU as per the original comms and will see how it pans out, they where the only dealer offering the watch I wanted so hopefully works out.  

Edited by JDM180

Breit-Ling
On 2.1.2018 at 21:43, JDM180 said:

I wanted so hopefully works out.  

everything worked?

JDM180

All good , great service and best packaging i have ever seen as well

mysterio
14 hours ago, JDM180 said:

All good , great service and best packaging i have ever seen as well

Good for you but they're still not going back on the list. You take your chances.