Fatalis

Is trusty time serious?

brang1

Glaude
8 hours ago, aitcharGMT said:

Even Amazon takes forever

? Less than 24h.

In fact, it's when the package is scanned by the place where you leave it.

aitcharGMT
4 hours ago, Glaude said:

? Less than 24h.

In fact, it's when the package is scanned by the place where you leave it.

Hhhmm not the last time I bought a couple of drills in Canada. Maybe some other places or depending on the product?

Glaude
1 hour ago, aitcharGMT said:

Hhhmm not the last time I bought a couple of drills in Canada. Maybe some other places or depending on the product?

Mainly depend if this is "Sell and Sent by Amazon" or if this is from the Marketplace.
Probably depends on a lot of the country also

aitcharGMT

3 hours ago, Glaude said:

Mainly depend if this is "Sell and Sent by Amazon" or if this is from the Marketplace.
Probably depends on a lot of the country also

True, but i was talking about Amazon itself not marketplace. I think they had to check the original batteries were there and I didn't swap them or something. I can certainly imagine people trying to cheat the company. For example I mentioned Costco as an exception, but they're no fools either, when returning diamonds you don't get your refund immediately ... 

Edited by aitcharGMT
Typo

Glaude
2 hours ago, aitcharGMT said:

True, but i was talking about Amazon itself not marketplace. I think they had to check the original batteries were there and I didn't swap them or something. I can certainly imagine people trying to cheat the company. For example I mentioned Costco as an exception, but they're no fools either, when returning diamonds you don't get your refund immediately ... 

Since this is a shit thread, why not deviate it to talk about something interesting :)

I've done a fair bit of tests with Amazon.fr (so my experiences are only applicable there).
For anything less than around 100 € there's hardly any control of the return : once the barcode for the return is scanned by the post office, the refund is emitted by Amazon.
You'll be charged back if they found out that you sent the wrong thing in return or nothing, but the object doesn't have to be in its original package, full or brand new (whatever the return reason is).

For higher amount, they do check that the product is there before emitting the refund, they check the product according to the return reason you mentioned (so if you said the product was damaged, you can have it dropped on the ground on purpose, they will not say anything about it).

And the best case, but rare : you ask for a return, but they don't ask for the product back, usually happen for products costing less than 50 € but there's no way to understand what are the reasons for it (I always try to ask for a return to see if this work, but so far, no pattern).

aitcharGMT

Lol i didn't know that trick! Though I've heard that at some point of you return to many things the ban your address! Yes, the whole address, no one in your house can create accounts or order from Amazon! And they do tell you it's because of that.. So maybe time to stop the experiments.. :D (thread crapping is fun haha)

Tao
I've got the hookup for that Darknet R-factory link

I have the best hook up for noob PPN- Factory from shengyang China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude
16 hours ago, aitcharGMT said:

Lol i didn't know that trick! Though I've heard that at some point of you return to many things the ban your address! Yes, the whole address, no one in your house can create accounts or order from Amazon! And they do tell you it's because of that.. So maybe time to stop the experiments.. :D (thread crapping is fun haha)

Not going to happen here.

I don't think I can count how many times I've sent back something, it's one of their main advantages.
They don't give a damn, all of this goes back to the manufacturer or is resold at lower value but still they make profit out of it.

RUSH2112

Did we ever figure out if trusty time is serious?

JSJ
Did we ever figure out if trusty time is serious?
We're still working on it.

We already worked out that Amazon is not serious.

Glaude
7 hours ago, JSJ said:

We already worked out that Amazon is not serious.

:lol: 

I think we need to assess if R-Factory is serious, because OP never posted back after mentioning that... 

rlucas14

I ordered and received my Planet Ocean Omega from Trusty time. I have absolutely no complaints. I actually received my replica watch in a quicker time than expected. I did spend a little more for the replica but it was worth it. The look , weight and quality is outstanding. I definitely recommend Andrew and Trusty Time. 

RUSH2112

Going on 4months and I’m not sure if trusty time is serious or not.

brang1

Who was in charge of popcorn? We’ve run out again damnit 

herdpm

Always had great service from Trusty.

harrybrock

I recently had two really good experiences with them. I found Andrew to be a fast responder and adequate problem solver. Both watches arrived safe & sound. I would do business with them again.

JSJ
I recently had two really good experiences with them. I found Andrew to be a fast responder and adequate problem solver. Both watches arrived safe & sound. I would do business with them again.
Andrew is a paramedic?

RUSH2112

Can someone find out if trusty time is serious for the op?