Fatalis

Is trusty time serious?

RepGuy
Just now, k4jun said:

:lmao:

So, you think that R-Factory may have the best sub?

Out of all the factories, they have the best QC. Best sub would probably have to go to the Regmariner, as R-Factory is still too flawed.

GingerApple
51 minutes ago, svebun said:

why does it matter how many posts? Meaning that a newbie is not trustworthy? even you where newbie once....Facts are that Trusty is stalling the refund for some reason...The parcel was picked up by them and they are not refunding the money. Perhaps there are other ways to deal with this matter? I just shared my experience dealing with them.

Tracking goes wrong  from time to time, we all know that.

Also, I returned a watch to a different TD once. Tracking said it had been delivered  so I contacted the TD to make sure he had it.  He responded saying he hadn't got it yet. He later explained that (presumably for security/anonymity reasons) he uses a mail forwarding service so whilst my package was delivered to the address I posted it to, that wasn't the final destination and it took another week or so to get into the TD's hands.

So basically, chill and if you still have a problem in a couple of weeks, open a ticket.

Left Coast Guy
4 hours ago, svebun said:

why does it matter how many posts? Meaning that a newbie is not trustworthy? even you where newbie once....Facts are that Trusty is stalling the refund for some reason...The parcel was picked up by them and they are not refunding the money. Perhaps there are other ways to deal with this matter? I just shared my experience dealing with them.

You could be a great guy, but 9 times of 10 when someone with no post history comes on complaining about the dealer, that person is the problem not the dealer.  All of us have bought watches from these TDs, multiple watches, over multiple years with minimal problems or at least an understanding of what is and isn't in the dealer's control. Some of the stuff that's standard practice in the rep trade you can maybe blame the dealers for, but most is due to the eccentricities of an illicit business operating in a business culture and gov't system most westerners don't understand.  I mean you have realize that this hobby is illegal, selling reps very much so in China, and the dealers could face real jail sentences if caught -- this isn't buying off Amazon, and if you thought otherwise, you're a fucking moron.   I mean imagine if your recently purchased rep required you signing for it at your local post office, and if you were caught buying a rep you'd go to jail......you might be over-cautious in stopping in to pick it up, no? 

RUSH2112

All this time here and I finally get the scoop on r factory. Thank you OP, you’re a gem.

RepGuy

Noobs keep PMing me about this R-Factory thing. It's clear that 99% of these new members can't be bothered to pull their head out if their ass and read a 2 page thread. 

No wonder they don't read the new member posts

Xpletiv

.....not trust worthy.......dir, he tink us tupid.....

ShovelnTC

Ahhh, these type of new guy posts never get old.......................................................................Oh wait, yes they do!

7AqgEUv.jpg

Cleebeauregard

R-factory Subs are very confusing— they make many, many Subs, and some Subs are different Subs even though they’re the same Subs; some Subs have engraved rehauts, some don’t, even thought they’re the same model, and sometimes they have Serifs and sometimes they’re Sans-Serifs and sometimes they have pointy crown guards and sometimes they have non-pointy crown guards, and sometimes they don’t have crown guards at all! I think R-factory needs to get their shit together, dammit. They obviously have issues...

trailboss99
17 hours ago, k4jun said:

:lmao:

So, you think that R-Factory may have the best sub?

No, the British have the best sub.

THE BEST SUB

Jibuti
18 hours ago, RepGuy said:

No problem, the link can be found below. They even have models you can see in person depending on where you live.

www.Rolex.com

Rolex.com...? Sounds like scam site!

Jibuti
4 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

THE BEST SUB

rubbish boss, ziss is best sub

china-6_sub_3014775k-large_trans_NvBQzQN

svebun
13 hours ago, Left Coast Guy said:

You could be a great guy, but 9 times of 10 when someone with no post history comes on complaining about the dealer, that person is the problem not the dealer.  All of us have bought watches from these TDs, multiple watches, over multiple years with minimal problems or at least an understanding of what is and isn't in the dealer's control. Some of the stuff that's standard practice in the rep trade you can maybe blame the dealers for, but most is due to the eccentricities of an illicit business operating in a business culture and gov't system most westerners don't understand.  I mean you have realize that this hobby is illegal, selling reps very much so in China, and the dealers could face real jail sentences if caught -- this isn't buying off Amazon, and if you thought otherwise, you're a fucking moron.   I mean imagine if your recently purchased rep required you signing for it at your local post office, and if you were caught buying a rep you'd go to jail......you might be over-cautious in stopping in to pick it up, no? 

I do understand the business and the problems involved. Bought my first watch in 2004 so I am not new to buy these kind of watches. And anyone would take all steps to avoid going to jail. In my post I was only giving my experience of dealing with them. There are many things being said which can not be posted on a public forum, but its clear that they are avoiding the issue. Anyway I will now seek advice from others on this forum and we will see how it will go. Thanks for your input and friendly tone. 

trailboss99
2 hours ago, jibuti said:

rubbish boss, ziss is best sub

No, that is a good way to become eligible for a Darwin Award. 

Thang
7 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

THE BEST SUB

I though the German has better sub. 

The R-factory is a pretty good one. I kept getting text messages from the BR factory.

McGilli
On 1/4/2018 at 08:56, RepGuy said:

No problem, the link can be found below. They even have models you can see in person depending on where you live.

www.Rolex.com

That could be one of the best 'reveals' I've ever seen on this site, or in a movie. Also, one of the biggest let downs haha!

Anyways. It's no fun when people post threads like this - and then never come back... Total tease for what could have been.

RepGuy
40 minutes ago, McGilli said:

That could be one of the best 'reveals' I've ever seen on this site, or in a movie. Also, one of the biggest let downs haha!

Anyways. It's no fun when people post threads like this - and then never come back... Total tease for what could have been.

I'm always watching. Plus with all of the noobs PMing me for the link to R Factory info I'm swamped with replying

trailboss99
10 hours ago, Thang said:

I though the German has better sub. 

Na, that's what we want them to believe :D

cleanadventures

Ok. Let me first say that I've been out of the loop for a couple years now. I have always been loyal to Andrew and have purchased several watches from him. Never an issue, always top quality, and if anyone says differently then you didn't buy it from Andrew. There are a number of scam sites representing themselves as TT these days. That being said, I recently tried to visit Andrews ttw8**.com site and it directed me to a Chanel Cart page stating "FORMERLY, PAGES ON THIS WEBSITE WERE FOUND TO HAVE BEEN PROMOTING AND OFFERING FOR SALE REPLICA CHANEL PRODUCTS". So now I'm stuck doing research to find a new reputable shop.

First, does Andrew have a new link to his store? If so can someone pm me his new site address?

Second, I've been browsing RWG this morning and keep seeing raves about the new R-Factory watches. Can a moderator or a trusted member please pm me the link to R-Factory and the best shop for Noob? I'd also be interested to know what shop would have the best Panerai. I'm a Rolex guy but I'd like to diversify my collection a bit.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by cleanadventures

Wriggles

latest?cb=20090707045712

GingerApple
23 minutes ago, cleanadventures said:

Second, I've been browsing RWG this morning and keep seeing raves about the new R-Factory watches. Can a moderator or a trusted member please pm me the link to R-Factory and the best shop for Noob?

Send a PM to @RepGuy, he's got the R Fac link.

RepGuy
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Send a PM to @RepGuy, he's got the R Fac link.

I've got the hookup for that Darknet R-factory link

Joyjoyk
3 hours ago, cleanadventures said:

Ok. Let me first say that I've been out of the loop for a couple years now. I have always been loyal to Andrew and have purchased several watches from him. Never an issue, always top quality, and if anyone says differently then you didn't buy it from Andrew. There are a number of scam sites representing themselves as TT these days. That being said, I recently tried to visit Andrews ttw8**.com site and it directed me to a Chanel Cart page stating "FORMERLY, PAGES ON THIS WEBSITE WERE FOUND TO HAVE BEEN PROMOTING AND OFFERING FOR SALE REPLICA CHANEL PRODUCTS". So now I'm stuck doing research to find a new reputable shop.

First, does Andrew have a new link to his store? If so can someone pm me his new site address?

Second, I've been browsing RWG this morning and keep seeing raves about the new R-Factory watches. Can a moderator or a trusted member please pm me the link to R-Factory and the best shop for Noob? I'd also be interested to know what shop would have the best Panerai. I'm a Rolex guy but I'd like to diversify my collection a bit.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TDs wont sell R fac to you unless you are VIP/supporter.. trust me I tried multiple times!

Glaude

:rofl:

This R-Factory thing will haunt you RepGuy !

3 hours ago, cleanadventures said:

So out of the loop that you forgot to check the TD section on this board...

http://www.trustytime.store/

RepGuy
16 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:rofl:

This R-Factory thing will haunt you RepGuy !

R-Factory will be my legacy. 

aitcharGMT
On 04/01/2018 at 10:28, svebun said:

Hi,

Funny you ask about Trusty Time... I have an ongoing issue with them regarding a  returned item. The tracking state it has been delivered but Trusty Time (Andrew) claims it has not. Very confusing. Also I get very strange emails saying they can send a new watch when we had a agreement of a refund.

To me they are good when you want to buy but when there is some issue they are really not very good.

If I knew all this before I would not have bought anything from them. My 218 usd is most likely gone....lesson learned never Trusty Time again...

You know, it doesn't matter where you buy, if it's online a refund will take forever. Unless it's Costco... Even Amazon takes forever. But it's true that given the intricacies of the hobby you feel anxious. And you should never forget that they're sellers after all and if they give you a bit of a hassle for a refund you may give up and instead get another watch, maybe even one cheaper so you end up sending more money and buy two! All this is done by all kinds of sites and sellers and frankly it'ss the best way to make you an addict... "Yes, my name is... and I'm an addict" :D

Chill and follow procedure.

6 hours ago, RepGuy said:

R-Factory will be my legacy. 

I can't believe i fell for that lol ...I mean, buying from them @#$@ scammers! Thousands of dollars for something that my iPhone does for free! Sheesh!