YoloWatchLover

deleted

YoloWatchLover

Edited by YoloWatchLover
Returned to original.

Glaude

Thank you for your review and your nice pics !

But I have just one question : Where's your scale notation ? :D :giggle:

YoloWatchLover
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

Because it was such a fucking disaster of an idea according to pretty much everyone here and would have just led into more elementary school level internet bullying which seems to be a major uniting and driving force around here. I was hoping this review would be noted as a good way to take part the discussion here but looks like it will just lead into more of the same shit I alrdy had enough.

I get it that you guys want to keep everything the way they are and speaking out loud/sharing ideas before the magical 1000 post count and VIP status is a very slippery road.

TBH Im not even that salty over the whole thing - better to find out early on that this forum is not a place I'd like to resource my time into. The reason I posted this is that I felt like I wanted to contribute something because all the information found here helped me alot getting into the whole rep game.

But by all meas please continue the circle jerking internet bullying hobby that obviously means so much to you. I think I will take my contribution elsewhere and Im sure that will be a very good thing for all of us.

WatchDog21
29 minutes ago, YoloWatchLover said:

Because it was such a fucking disaster of an idea according to pretty much everyone here and would have just led into more elementary school level internet bullying which seems to be a major uniting and driving force around here. I was hoping this review would be noted as a good way to take part the discussion here but looks like it will just lead into more of the same shit I alrdy had enough.

I get it that you guys want to keep everything the way they are and speaking out loud/sharing ideas before the magical 1000 post count and VIP status is a very slippery road.

TBH Im not even that salty over the whole thing - better to find out early on that this forum is not a place I'd like to resource my time into. The reason I posted this is that I felt like I wanted to contribute something because all the information found here helped me alot getting into the whole rep game.

But by all meas please continue the circle jerking internet bullying hobby that obviously means so much to you. I think I will take my contribution elsewhere and Im sure that will be a very good thing for all of us.

Really?  You think that that one little statement is bullying?  WOW!  It started with a thank you and he just added some light humor, that is it!  

Glaude
4 hours ago, WatchDog21 said:

Really?  You think that that one little statement is bullying?  WOW!  It started with a thank you and he just added some light humor, that is it!  

That's why you are here for a long time and I thank you for understanding it.
I believe that I've enough stupid contribution on this board for people to realise that I'm pretty much always joking, fooling around and rarely being dead serious.

4 hours ago, YoloWatchLover said:

You know, stating that, you're not even that salty in a comment like yours... is kind of funny in his own way.

We do things seriously here, but we don't take ourselves seriously, that the main thing.

You've got perfectly fine, honest and elaborate answers on your scale post. You've also got people that rather than being redundant with everything already said, as taken the path of being silly and funny. That's the great thing about being on a forum : multiple personality aggregating.

If you can't take it and if you can't accept your ideas being rejected, well this place is probably not for you, and by this place I mean Internet, your place should better be your own sect, you'll never be rejected that way.
According to you, any stupid idea should be accepted without any criticism. Your idea wasn't good, you've been informed why, that's it.

I make my own review, my own style, never asked anyone to do the same, never prevented anyone from doing the same. Some people like them, comment on them. Other don't. I don't need a massive approval to keep doing it.

You showed your true nature with your last post and I'm kind of happy that you don't like it in there.

And see, I'm under 1000 post... well shit I'm VIP so I'm part of the dogs now... bummer ! ;) 

Glaude

Oh oh we've got a "I delete thing because I'm angry" kind of member here !

RepGuy
8 minutes ago, Glaude said:

What will we ever do without the knowledge of this review!

On a more serious note; if OP wants to write up a whole review with pictures, and then delete it, I'm fine with him wasting his own time. I almost think he planned on this from the beginning based in his huge reaction to a single comment.

Boo-Fucking-Hoo 

RUSH2112

Recent influx of crybabies has been disturbing.  Do these men have no friends that they engage in banter while having some drinks?  Sad state of affairs.

paccbet
18 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Bully!! LOL 

What did you ever do to this person though...? 

tripdog123
10 hours ago, YoloWatchLover said:

RWI will be back up soon - you should join - you'll like it.

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

RWI will be back up soon - you should join - you'll like it.

Could not help myself ... but to agree with you. Compare to RWI, this is Sunday Church Bible Study! ... Kakaka!

On 1/11/2018 at 03:17, YoloWatchLover said:

-

Just one advice for you, do not give up.

There are so much to learn and enjoy the repworld in here. Doesn't matter where you go ... in life or on the web ... you got to learn to deal with this. Just filter out all the negative and only reply to the positive, then you will be fine!

Hope to see more of your ideas and review.

BadPickle

:ohwell: 

wheres the first post gone?

Luxuracer
1 minute ago, pickledbeetroot said:

It went along ... with the TITLE !

tripdog123
6 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

In the suitcase,  along with his Teddy Bear.

Edited by tripdog123

Glaude
39 minutes ago, paccbet said:

Bully!! LOL 

What did you ever do to this person though...? 

:D 

I've been really really mean to him, just see my first post in this thread, I've almost destroyed him with my very mean joke !

McGilli
11 hours ago, YoloWatchLover said:

I think I will take my contribution elsewhere and Im sure that will be a very good thing for all of us.

If you come back now - and say "Haha fuckers just kidding I'm not going anywhere and you can all suck on my salty chocolate balls" You'll basically get enough street cred to enjoy the rest of your time here.

And put the review back will you? Been looking forward to it since you joined and I missed it?!?!

GC
20 hours ago, Glaude said:

Cruel and unusual... classic this place! 

RussP

I go to bed and miss this in its entirety.

This forum has just lost some of its appeal.....................:B):

RepGuy
12 hours ago, YoloWatchLover said:

We're at least at high school aged bullying thankyouverymuch. I honestly forgot about your rating scale post prior to you freaking out about it, but now that my memory is refreshed, I shall remember you as Scale Boy 

RUSH2112
36 minutes ago, McGilli said:

If you come back now - and say "Haha fuckers just kidding I'm not going anywhere and you can all suck on my salty chocolate balls" You'll basically get enough street cred to enjoy the rest of your time here.

And put the review back will you? Been looking forward to it since you joined and I missed it?!?!

Brilliant. 

Glaude
1 hour ago, GC said:

Cruel and unusual... classic this place! 

I know I'm probably the cruelest one around here ... :D 

McGilli
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I know I'm probably the cruelest one around here ... :D 

It's cuz you reply too fast - you can get two insults in - in the time it takes us to post just one! Good times!

fatarms

Glaude's bullying review:

Creativity: 14/20

Spelling:  10/10

Snarkiness: 15/20

Cringe factor: 10/20

Bullying: 12/30

Total score:  61/100, dhgate quality.   Pure crap with the wrong bracelet. 

Rx4Time

I'm confused by the rating scale?  When I first saw it referenced, I thought it was an off comment about the bezel scale.  Any links?  I'm curious now.

RepGuy

I give OP's effort 3/10 pubes