Sign in to follow this  
rickyrosey

vintage militairy Jaeger lecoultre pocketwatch

rickyrosey

hey guys,

i wanted to show you my jaeger lecoultre militairy pocketwatch, it is a so called GS/TP watch issued to british RAF bomber pilots and officers during the second world war.

bought it a couple of years ago and had the watch cleaned and had the movement completely retored by a professional antique watch maker. i was wondering i have been researching the watch and have found several different versions and also a lot of different price points for completely restored watches and projects but no clear line. can somebody with knowledge maybe chime in and give an idea of what the watch is worth, im not trying to sell it right now but maybe in the future, and it would be nice to have an idea.

anyway on to the pics

39636220511_3e88078869_b.jpg

39636217381_0d3e077a68_b.jpg

27858304469_7190388cef_b.jpg

39636210401_3982ff01d0_b.jpg

39606168482_2341a1b8fb_b.jpg

Xpletiv

Holy crap, that dial is wonderful!!!!

Sorry, I don't have any other insight besides that,  although I would sure as hell try to find a way to preserve the dial condition. 

epalanb

My guess is that there are maybe a few, but not many on here that know much if anything about pocketwatches. I would suggest going to one of the other forums that specialize in stopwatches.