huggablez

Blue Sticker on the Crown

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, huggablez said:

I collect genuine watches but because of starting my own business recently, my finance is very tight. I can’t afford anymore genuine watches. Feel free to look at my genuine watch collection (and a few family photo) on my Instagram; tommy_ling 

They are mainly Omega and Rolex.

University of Sunderland!!?! Not ANOTHER Northerner FFS!!!

huggablez
6 minutes ago, Dusk said:

Best of luck and stay to enjoy our great hobby my friend 

Many thanks for the well wishes. I noticed that you are from the UK as well. My store will be in North Yorkshire so feel free to come meet up when its in operation. Plus, my wife love Cheshire Oaks.

wolfwood

Opening a McD?  You'll get those AP back in no time!

huggablez
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

University of Sunderland!!?! Not ANOTHER Northerner FFS!!!

How did you know?! 

Dusk
3 minutes ago, huggablez said:

Many thanks for the well wishes. I noticed that you are from the UK as well. My store will be in North Yorkshire so feel free to come meet up when its in operation. Plus, my wife love Cheshire Oaks.

Haha Cheshire oaks is near me but my family are in north Yorkshire. Near to Settle. I'll pop in when you reveal mate 

GingerApple

The north has a Get Together organised in Halifax in a few weeks - @pickledbeetroot is organising it. He's the official, RWG King of the Inbreds. Get yourself there!

2 minutes ago, huggablez said:

How did you know?! 

It's on your Instagram somewhere.

huggablez

I live in a farm middle of nowhere between Thirsk and Northallerton. It's on the other side of North Yorkshire.

GingerApple

Serious question - McDs franchise. How did you get into it? McUni thing? Franchise show? Know someone? Was debating trying to get into it a few years ago, then kids/stuff got in the way, but not written it off long term. 

huggablez

The north has a Get Together organised in Halifax in a few weeks - @pickledbeetroot is organising it. He's the official, RWG King of the Inbreds. Get yourself there!

It's on your Instagram somewhere.

I think I might be free on the 10th of February. Problem is I don't drink alcohol due personal choice is that going to be a problem? 

huggablez

Serious question - McDs franchise. How did you get into it? McUni thing? Franchise show? Know someone? Was debating trying to get into it a few years ago, then kids/stuff got in the way, but not written it off long term. 

I've sent you a private message.

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, huggablez said:

I think I might be free on the 10th of February. Problem is I don't drink alcohol due personal choice is that going to be a problem? 

Me neither.

It's a question for you. Are you happy going to a pub where a group of  (slightly inbred, northern) idiots will mostly be talking watches and drinking alcohol. Not necessarily in that order.

huggablez

I can talk watches all day and night. 

BadPickle

5 minutes ago, huggablez said:

Nope, we need a designated driver :D 

If you fancy it, come along, the fun starts around 2/3pm, stay for a bit, stay all night, everyone is very welcome. PM for venue 

huggablez

My car can only fit 2 passenger. It's going to be alot of trip back and forth I reckon. I just checked my diary and I should be free.

huggablez
12 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Nope, we need a designated driver :D 

If you fancy it, come along, the fun starts around 2/3pm, stay for a bit, stay all night, everyone is very welcome. PM for venue 

Sent you a PM buddy.

Dusk
36 minutes ago, huggablez said:

My car can only fit 2 passenger. It's going to be alot of trip back and forth I reckon. I just checked my diary and I should be free.

No i think pickledbeetroot was joking about the designated driver thing. Most of us are booked into hotels. I'm looking forward to my first watch meet. Most of us must bore our normal friends about watches so like minded enthusiasts in one room will be a good laugh 

GingerApple
Just now, Dusk said:

No i think pickledbeetroot was joking about the designated driver thing. Most of us are booked into hotels. I'm looking forward to my first watch meet. Most of us must bore our normal friends about watches so like minded enthusiasts in one room will be a good laugh 

Plus the soggy biscuit challenge that Pickle insists on before the end of the night ensures you bond for life.

Dusk
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Plus the soggy biscuit challenge that Pickle insists on before the end of the night ensures you bond for life.

No Saturday night in a northern boozer would complete without a circle jerk 

huggablez

Presumably everyone is staying on the Saturday night right?

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, Dusk said:

No Saturday night in a northern boozer would complete without a circle jerk 

I want going to bother going, but you're slowly selling it to me....

7 minutes ago, huggablez said:

Presumably everyone is staying on the Saturday night right?

Ask Pickle. I think a lot are, but they'll be those popping in for a few hours and departing. Some are even flying in for the pleasure!

GenTLe
I can't seem to take blue sticker on the crown of my IWC 7 Days Portugieser V4 by ZF. Any advice?
Toothpick will do the job without scratching the metal

huggablez

Back to topic, I find it easiest using Gorilla tape.