Daffy

Let's see your PAM collections!

Daffy

I am getting the bug again, and want some inspiration!  I have a Cali dial I am currently working on, replacing a busted movement with an ETA, and a couple of others also not in the shot. 

The Black Seal next to the Yggdrasil hand painted dial came from @Baldrick's collection.  The Panerex / Rolerai flew over the pond, from @pickledbeetroot.  The 518 and Egiziano were courtesy of @NCRich.  The Fiddy was reworked by @ROLIE.  The California dial arrived from Australia by way of @Cubic Hare, who also sent me the 604.  The other stainless Black Seal was traded to me by @Aren, and it was originally owned by our very own Robert James (of Gulag fame...).  The 47mm Marina Militare was built by @Foxindebox, and sold to me way too cheaply!  The ceramic cased Black Seal 292  was provided by @machiavegli

I guess I am collecting PAM's from our high profile members!  I'm quite happy so far, with my growing (and glowing) collection!

What other models do you think I am missing?  I am thinking about a Welded Lug, maybe a Horn Lug, or quite possibly a 3646.

Bronzo1.jpg&key=91c54584c20d07fb321ff2de

ROLIE
I am getting the bug again, and want some inspiration!  I have a Cali dial I am currently working on, replacing a busted movement with an ETA, and a couple of others also not in the shot. 

The Black Seal next to the Yggdrasil hand painted dial came from [mention=1718]Baldrick[/mention]'s collection.  The Panerex / Rolerai flew over the pond, from [mention=21229]pickledbeetroot[/mention].  The 518 and Egiziano were courtesy of [mention=10171]NCRich[/mention].  The Fiddy was reworked by [mention=11931]ROLIE[/mention].  The California dial arrived from Australia by way of [mention=64766]Cubic Hare[/mention], who also sent me the 604.  The other stainless Black Seal was traded to me by [mention=5859]Aren[/mention], and it was originally owned by our very own Robert James (of Gulag fame...).  The 47mm Marina Militare was built by [mention=25101]Foxindebox[/mention], and sold to me way too cheaply!  The ceramic cased Black Seal 292  was provided by [mention=13487]machiavegli[/mention]. 

I guess I am collecting PAM's from our high profile members!  I'm quite happy so far, with my growing (and glowing) collection!

What other models do you think I am missing?  I am thinking about a Welded Lug, maybe a Horn Lug, or quite possibly a 3646.

Bronzo1.jpg&key=91c54584c20d07fb321ff2debd2b5f50156a568dfdf9791527ef7b64937b02b0
Very nice collection Daffy . Keep it growing .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

the_datta

Damn hell of a collection! I only have the pam048 as I have baby wrist syndrome haha

Daffy

Here are the latest pics, taken today with some others added in amongst the Panerai goodness.  Please ignore any dust.

Left.jpg
Right.jpg

Moondustesp

What a collection. Never had a PAM but hope to in the future 

Pistolpete6

Daffy, I am awestruck at the site of your collection.  VERY impressive...

Daffy
1 hour ago, Pistolpete6 said:

Daffy, I am awestruck at the site of your collection.  VERY impressive...

If I am not mistaken, I know you from RWI, Pete.  Glad you like them, as I enjoy looking at them while working at my desk all day.

Mr_B

That Bronzo is calling my name Daffy...

Pistolpete6

Your right Daffy, enjoying my time here until RWI gets back up and running...Enjoy that collection! I hope to have that many one day...

n5jefe

Tell us more about the front and center Radmir Chrono! Got any more pics? 

Waiting on a PAM 438 but that is peaking my interest.

Mary Watch
9 minutes ago, n5jefe said:

now the VS 438 is not available.

n5jefe

The VSF 438 I thought was available still? What about the V6F?

Daffy
On 1/27/2018 at 23:40, n5jefe said:

Sorry for the slow response, my time here is sporadic lately.

The white dial Radiomir is model number 518.  It has a Lemania handwind chrono movement, sapphire crystal, and a genuine alligator strap from Baldrick's collection on it.  The gen of this is made with a solid platinum case, and is rather spendy.

IF you can find one, pick it up.  It's a fantastic rep.  I will try to take some more pics of it and post them here.  Here are some pics of the genuine article to hold you over for now:

First off, the review:  https://blog.perpetuelle.com/sihh/sihh-2014-panerai-pam-518-radiomir-1940-chronograph-platino/

They "only" made 50 pieces of the gen, so probably not too easy to get your hands on one.

Panerai-PAM-518-Radiomir-1940-Chronograp

Mr_B
On 06/02/2018 at 14:04, Daffy said:

The white dial Radiomir is model number 518.  It has a Lemania handwind chrono movement, sapphire crystal, and a genuine alligator strap from Baldrick's collection on it.  The gen of this is made with a solid platinum case, and is rather spendy.

IF you can find one, pick it up.  It's a fantastic rep.  I will try to take some more pics of it and post them here.  Here are some pics of the genuine article to hold you over for now:

First off, the review:  https://blog.perpetuelle.com/sihh/sihh-2014-panerai-pam-518-radiomir-1940-chronograph-platino/

They "only" made 50 pieces of the gen, so probably not too easy to get your hands on one.

That's a beauty 

nole4ever

Panerai-PAM-518-Radiomir-1940-Chronograph-Platino-620x930.jpg
Panerai-PAM-518-Radiomir-1940-Chronograph-Platino-Caseback-620x592.jpg
Great looking watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

raspymcnasty

good lord that is nice.. the colors are just perfect

BadApple

Mary has them........ got mine last week !!!

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Here are the rest of my PAMS - got a 577 and 587 on the way from Mary as well

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

eshow3907

f54afcea37af313bad720cfb83c70f52.jpg

The Frankens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ped

Here’s mine......plus a ton of straps of course......f7e51b3a9c30c24d43598b6d0c569ec5.jpg1ad74de7bddebfb4939ec23bb9f9cc88.jpg

Are you ready for the big reveal?????.....

94de8a95cc81d132626b838e97a92d0d.jpg

Sold nearly all as I only pick these two up!

Ben1121
On 14/01/2018 at 22:06, Daffy said:

The Black Seal next to the Yggdrasil hand painted dial came from @Baldrick's collection.  The Panerex / Rolerai flew over the pond, from @pickledbeetroot.  The 518 and Egiziano were courtesy of @NCRich.  The Fiddy was reworked by @ROLIE.  The California dial arrived from Australia by way of @Cubic Hare, who also sent me the 604.  The other stainless Black Seal was traded to me by @Aren, and it was originally owned by our very own Robert James (of Gulag fame...).  The 47mm Marina Militare was built by @Foxindebox, and sold to me way too cheaply!  The ceramic cased Black Seal 292  was provided by @machiavegli

Maybe Pam 441

Bronzo1.jpg&key=91c54584c20d07fb321ff2de