n1987

IWC Portugieser ref:IW500710

n1987

Hey guys! Im new here and I've been fascinated by watches for a long time. Had some gen. in the past. Mostly Omega and Certina, but never a rep.  

Im looking for a IWC  Portugieser ref:IW500710 replica.  So I wonder if enyone here can help me and maybe tell me where i can order the one with the best finish and movement. 

As I said Im new and i really dont know much about  movements and what to expect from replica watches so I hope someone can help me a little bit :-)

I've been searching on trusty time and perfect clones and it really looks amazing.!And I've red alot about those two guys. Alot positive and some negative. Is it the same finish as shown in pictures and videos?

Has enyone ordered one of these watches and how happy are you with the finish and movement?

Glaude

Hi, check this posts on the front page, next to the shoutybox :

sDAEzqI.jpg

You'll find a lot of answers to your questions ;) 

Wriggles

In the Repgeek clubroom?

Start with the new members threads, they have all the info you need at the start and then just read read read,  it's not a good idea to jump in without a full understanding of what you're getting jnto

Joyjoyk

Contemplating one myself. Have a read at the IWC section. Theres a very detailed analysis of this watch. Will definitely help you decide if not learn more about the watch you are going to buy

revstriker

I got my blue dial ZF latest model from Mary last month and it's the best rep I own. I get a lot of compliments on it. Only weak point is the strap. You can easily upgrade the strap though. I decided to get a Bond croc strap and am waiting for it to arrive.

Send Mary an email, she's a trusted rep here.  Her QC is awesome too.

[email protected] 

repIWCone

I'll second @revstriker here. I recently purchased the blue dial zf and it now gets more wrist time than my gens. I agree the strap is not great so I'm in the market for a new one but I'm constantly finding myself distracted by the dial. It is simply gorgeous!

Joyjoyk

This just arrived in the post...........

20180306_095636.jpg20180306_095540.jpg

clockmaker

Looks very nice! 

n1987

Hi guys! Thansk for helping me and replying me!

After spending weeks reading here and checking TD's websites it suddenly became difficult too decide. (its just crazy how i became possessed about watches in this rep. world)

I ended up buying IWC Mark III LPP.  I've had it now for a few months and I cannot  take my eyes of it. I use it every day and  everything works just perfectly. 

I'm already waiting for my next purchase.

Anyway thanks for helping a noob to get started :) 

20180408_185444.jpg

Luxuracer
3 minutes ago, n1987 said:

I ended up buying IWC Mark III LPP

Nice pick ... !

Have you decided ... which one is next !?!

PlanetZoom

I have a 5007-01,  It's a great watch. .

Here's a thread I wrote about it: 

n1987
9 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Nice pick ... !

Have you decided ... which one is next !?!

yes! it will be a 3777, so  I'm reading about it to figure out which one to order. I red here that the 3777-01 is a super rep but as far what I've seen it is is a 44mm and I have a smal wrist so 43mm is kind of max.  Then it comes down to  3777-13 which is 43mm.  Still doing research tho. 

Some experience by the way?

Edited by n1987