lenin5

Problems with Puretime

lenin5

I think Pure time may have ripped me off.

Nearly a week ago I went to buy a replica Fendi watch from Puretime(My first replica). I've been looking through the forums and came to the conclusion that they are a reliable trusted dealer. So I created an account. When I went to buy the watch my debit card was denied 5 times even though there was money on it. So I decided to not use my account and purchase just by filling in information. That worked. My purchase was $233 yet they deducted $270 from my bank account. I've been waiting 7 days for them to send shipping confirmation yet they haven't. I've contact nearly all their emails and created several CS tickets, but I have gotten zero response. I also contacted them through live support and they lied and told me they were going to contact me. After that I've had no contact with them. I've contacted Pure time in the past just researching them and they were extremely responsive. Is there anyone on the forum that has direct contact with Puretime? Also has anyone else reported similar problems with pure time?

Wriggles

Another one post wonder.

Puretime are not a TD here so you need to go moan on another forum, 

bobandshawn

Amazon is a trusted dealer...

Glaude
17 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Another one post wonder.

Puretime are not a TD here so you need to go moan on another forum, 

+1

And for the USSR new member did you check that you were on the good puretime website not a scaming copy cat ?
Are you aware of the concept of QC pics, emailing before ordering, etc.... ?

BlockSize

My experience buying overseas with cards usually comes with an 8% tax from your cardholder, that might be it

tripdog123
3 hours ago, lenin5 said:

I think Pure time may have ripped me off.

Nearly a week ago I went to buy a replica Fendi watch from Puretime(My first replica). I've been looking through the forums and came to the conclusion that they are a reliable trusted dealer. So I created an account. When I went to buy the watch my debit card was denied 5 times even though there was money on it. So I decided to not use my account and purchase just by filling in information. That worked. My purchase was $233 yet they deducted $270 from my bank account. I've been waiting 7 days for them to send shipping confirmation yet they haven't. I've contact nearly all their emails and created several CS tickets, but I have gotten zero response. I also contacted them through live support and they lied and told me they were going to contact me. After that I've had no contact with them. I've contacted Pure time in the past just researching them and they were extremely responsive. Is there anyone on the forum that has direct contact with Puretime? Also has anyone else reported similar problems with pure time?

So nearly a week ago you went to buy a watch, but you've been waiting  7 days for them to send shipping information - there are 7 days in a week, which means you were waiting for shipping information before you placed your order. This is unrealistic on your part.

Your bank probably blocked the transaction,  5 times, not Puretime.

They won't send you shipping information if they haven't sent you QC pics - it's a sort of 'horse/cart' thing going on there.

In order to get to the bottom of this international scam, you've bombarded all their email addresses with 'Panic Spam'  - pretty much the worst thing to do.

P.S. Even if you contacted the correct Puretime, they aren't TDs on this forum, probably for a very good reason.

mysterio

What website did you go to? Even scam websites have staff that constantly answer questions in order to push a sale.

The real Puretime is not a TD here so if you think you have a problem with them you aren't going to go very far here.

Robse1

I don‘t think this is your hobby ... but now i know why PT is answering so slow nowadays lol

chillax and better do some reading how the complete order process works! and if you write an email, wait till they answer...sometimes it takes 2 days. Maybe they are tryiing to get your watch??maybe they don‘t write back if there are no news!?   this is not amazon custom service

ranjard

Just another thing.. PureTime is a Chinese company and just today has started the Chines New Year's Eve. So don't expect any updates from them before at least ten days...If you have really contacted the good PureTime company.

trailboss99

7 days? Wow . . .  :facepalm:

My purchase was $233 yet they deducted $270 from my bank account.

No, no they did not. They can't deduct more from your account than you authorised in fact they have no access to your account at all.  If this was a bank transfer the extra is fees deducted by your bank (oh yeah, you DID go and ask your bank before complaining here didn't you?) to cover the transfer and conversion. How the hell do you think PT ior anyone for that matter acn just take any amount they see fit out of your bank? 

While I'm at it, have you checked to be sure none of those CC payments actually went thru? No way I'd try five times  given the dodgy  east Europe card processors involved. 

grok
Just another thing.. PureTime is a Chinese company and just today has started the Chines New Year's Eve. So don't expect any updates from them before at least ten days...If you have really contacted the good PureTime company.
according to Google Chinese new year starts at 16th February

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ranjard

You are right !! Sorry for this confusion. I have anyway purchased one watch seven months ago and had not any problem. The process was the following one: Order - Payment by swift - QC pictures received - Approbation- Shipment. I am surprised by the behaviour of PureTime.

Mrchin

Hi,

this is not my first time buying a replica watch from a trusted dealer, but this was the first time I bought from puretime.

puretime has a huge selection and the pricing is decent but some watches are on the pricier end, so do your research and shop around.

I purchased a breitling barnato from puretime on July 7th, it took them 2 weeks to send me QC pictures which is RIDICULOUS!!! Anyways, I finally received my package a week later and I was very happy...at first. The watch was beautiful, identical to the real one but when I took it out of the package, I noticed a sound. A very LOUD clanking sound coming from the inside so I emailed them and I got a quick response. They told me to ship it back but I would have to pay for the shipping...why do I have to pay for the shipping? I wasnt the one that sent a faulty watch and I wasn't the one that packed the watch inproperly. They said something came loose probably during shipping, but how is that my fault and why am I being punished for that. 

I decided to open the back to see what the noise was and it turns out I was right, it was the rotor plate. It came off from the middle crank that spins it. I took some pics and vids and i emailed them and we even spoke on WeChat. Elaine/jason advised me they will send a replacement part on July 24th. I contacted them multiple times and each time they said the manufacturer is waiting for the parts. Today I contacted them again AND NOW THEY SAID THE WATCH IS OUT OF STOCK AND FOR ME TO SEND IT IN FOR REPAIRS,  which I HAVE TO PAY FOR!

its been 2 months and no solution and lies.

they even suggested to find a local watch repair shop to fix but obviously it comes out of my pocket!

I read that there are alot better and responsible dealers out there. Ones that will take care of you until you are satisfied, especially when there's an issue and it wasn't my fault.

please seek another watch dealer from the trusted dealer list.

just wanted to share my horrible experience with puretime