Dewindoeth

Another Newbie - where have I been all this time!

Dewindoeth

Hello from U.K,

Been fond of watches for years but only came accross this site including RWI and RepGeek a couple weeks ago. How did I not come accross these amazing forums before I do not know!

Anyway, have been researching a lot over the last couple of weeks and have already ordered two watches. A Noob Yachtmaster Rhodium with 2824  from Sead and a Omega SeaMaster 300 mid-size (37mm) with Miyota 9015 blue dial from Ryan 'inTime'.

Thought I would try different TD's to see how things go.

Will let you know how they are when they arrive.

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Dewindoeth said:

Hello from U.K,

Been fond of watches for years but only came accross this site including RWI and RepGeek a couple weeks ago. How did I not come accross these amazing forums before I do not know!

Anyway, have been researching a lot over the last couple of weeks and have already ordered two watches. A Noob Yachtmaster Rhodium with 2824  from Sead and a Omega SeaMaster 300 mid-size (37mm) with Miyota 9015 blue dial from Ryan 'inTime'.

Thought I would try different TD's to see how things go.

Will let you know how they are when they arrive.

Welcome, welcome. I fear for you though. Two on order already! When they both turn up and they're amazing, then you'll order more, and more, AND MORE until yeah, you're an addict like the rest of us.

Edited by GingerBubba

Dewindoeth

Oh no, what have I got myself into haha.

Really looking forward to receiving these watches. The Omega is a BP factory one, I wanted a blue dial mid size but there was only the James Bond 50th anniversary model on Ryan's site, however he's sorting me out with the one I wanted.

Is it just good practice to get them serviced once I get them? Problem is, finding someone that will work on reps in the north west area!

Replica01

Welcome to Rep Hotel California: 'You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Dewindoeth said:

Oh no, what have I got myself into haha.

Really looking forward to receiving these watches. The Omega is a BP factory one, I wanted a blue dial mid size but there was only the James Bond 50th anniversary model on Ryan's site, however he's sorting me out with the one I wanted.

Is it just good practice to get them serviced once I get them? Problem is, finding someone that will work on reps in the north west area!

Some service straight away, I think most only service if and when they need to. Not sure there's a right answer.

Stick around, be an active member and you'll probably find a local watchsmith willing to help out via the site.

Dewindoeth

I sure will.

Thanks guys

Glaude

Hi Dewindoeth and welcome !

You are on the right pass to become a crazy cat watch person like the rest of us here ! (Some are crazier than others...)

As for servicing right away, it's only a matter of money and opportunity : If you have a rep-friendly (and competent) watchsmith and you're willing to spend some more money you can do it but that's not a necessity.

jsmm
On 1/18/2018 at 21:00, Glaude said:

Hi Dewindoeth and welcome !

You are on the right pass to become a crazy cat watch person like the rest of us here ! (Some are crazier than others...)

As for servicing right away, it's only a matter of money and opportunity : If you have a rep-friendly (and competent) watchsmith and you're willing to spend some more money you can do it but that's not a necessity.

:ban1::Applause: