fakewatchironman

See anything wrong with this Sub 116610 for the low low price of only $3999 or Make Offer?

bobandshawn

You mean besides...everything?

wdev

Nope, looks totally legit...

:facepalm:

fakewatchironman

The outer box looks perfect without the Rolex coronet and the non-cerachrome bezel insert and 16610 rather than 116610 styling fit perfectly with that brand new style inner box and green hang tag lol - and the blades that comprise the buckle look wrong - nice find #suspect - Weird there are no closeups.

BTW Listed as 116610LV

McGilli
1 hour ago, fakewatchironman said:

Obviously a Blood Dial - that's why the hour hand is over the R. Sneaky Bastard...

@Thommo82 Check this out.... 

fakewatchironman
4 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Obviously a Blood Dial - that's why the hour hand is over the R. Sneaky Bastard...

lol

Thommo82
6 hours ago, McGilli said:

I just messaged him telling him his watch is a fake. He said it can’t be because it was his fathers 

fakewatchironman
59 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I just messaged him telling him his watch is a fake. He said it can’t be because it was his fathers 

They always belonged to a trusted relative.  I don't know how many fakes people have brought in to sell that belonged to a relative.  Some I believed, but many I didn't.  Plausible deniability and ignorance (he believes) will be a strong defense during prosecution or civil litigation.  He's wrong.

fakewatchironman

This one has now SOLD ugh

McGilli
3 hours ago, fakewatchironman said:

This one has now SOLD ugh

Hahaha! Someone paid $4000 for a watch - with a description like that?

4 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

For sale my Rolex...it's in great condition. Fully functional

fatarms

I just sent this fucknut a message saying that he was about to scam someone and could be prosecuted.  I cited the pearl, bezel insert white numbers, bezel teeth, crown guards, datewheel font, date magnification as things that stood out immediately and told him to check any gen pic of a 116610 to see what I was talking about.  Here's hoping this guy does the right thing.  He may be oblivious to the fact that it's fake if it was his father's, but I'm guessing he's a scamming fuck.  Reported.

Thommo82
12 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I just sent this fucknut a message saying that he was about to scam someone and could be prosecuted.  I cited the pearl, bezel insert white numbers, bezel teeth, crown guards, datewheel font, date magnification as things that stood out immediately and told him to check any gen pic of a 116610 to see what I was talking about.  Here's hoping this guy does the right thing.  He may be oblivious to the fact that it's fake if it was his father's, but I'm guessing he's a scamming fuck.  Reported.

We both did the exact same thing, except I also called him a cunt 

fatarms
6 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

We both did the exact same thing, except I also called him a cunt 

I didn't want to burn the bridge, you know, just in case it was some hot chick or something.  If it's a dude, I'm gonna link him to this forum and tell him my nic is pickledbeetroot.   Win-win if you ask me.

Thommo82

I told him it was worth $65 tops 

30 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I didn't want to burn the bridge, you know, just in case it was some hot chick or something.  If it's a dude, I'm gonna link him to this forum and tell him my nic is pickledbeetroot.   Win-win if you ask me.

Perfect!

Lagger

The polished mid links don't help either