sammysmiths

BREMONT MBII ON CUSTOM STRAPWORKS

Piccolo

Looks nice that...

Whats your thoughts on the whole Martin Baker cover up/guilty verdict?  I’m interested to see if Bremont keep working with them. 

Edit: they have said they are proud to be partnered with them and the unfortunate accident was a failure in maintenance training.  

BM284

Looks fantastic mate - love this Bremont model .... alas I don’t have the cash just yet! Wear in the best of health :D

andyboy

Looks great :thumbsup2:

sammysmiths
12 hours ago, Piccolo said:

Looks nice that...

Whats your thoughts on the whole Martin Baker cover up/guilty verdict?  I’m interested to see if Bremont keep working with them. 

Edit: they have said they are proud to be partnered with them and the unfortunate accident was a failure in maintenance training.  

It was a tragic event which happen in all walks of life and industries. Their reputation is outstanding and hopefully that will pull them through. Its no help to the poor guys family but it can only make them better at what they do. Im sure they have saved plenty more lives than what they have potentially lost.

MDK

That looks fantastic, it's even better mounted than it was in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sammysmiths
6 hours ago, MDK said:

That looks fantastic, it's even better mounted than it was in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you want better pics sending for a review, just give me a shout.

BadPickle

Smashing :thumbsup: 

PCJ

That looks stunning! Would love to own a Bremont one day (although I'd need my own Squadron engravings! :baghead: )

Edited by JayA

Piccolo
On 1/24/2018 at 10:26, sammysmiths said:

It was a tragic event which happen in all walks of life and industries. Their reputation is outstanding and hopefully that will pull them through. Its no help to the poor guys family but it can only make them better at what they do. Im sure they have saved plenty more lives than what they have potentially lost.

Nicely put, never going to help those closely involved but MB have definitely helped to save a lot of lives.

Wearing mine today...

28144354829_526f4870b5_z.jpg

39213910824_378f1c5810_z.jpg