Hinclimincli

Remove link from Royal Oak bracelet

Hinclimincli

Hey guys,

So, I really like my 15202, but there's one thing haunting me: the dread wrist gap! I know many have experienced it before, look on the left side of the watch. No matter how up or down the wrist I wear it, it has a small gap. Call me whatever, but it even stops me from wearing it!

otHZDaO.jpg

I have been looking for solutions and I realized the only thing that would work it to make it sit tighter on the wrist. But the problem is that there aren't any more removable links, so I was wondering if there's a way to get rid of at least the last fixed link. Has anyone done something like that before?

Or as an alternative, maybe there are shorter versions of that bracelet around, but I haven't seen any.

XIsq7Px.jpg

Any advice will be greatly welcome!

akuwes710

If you tightened it up, it’ll probably be uncomfortable.. maybe if you wear it enough, you’ll get used to it. Or wear a long sleeve shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinclimincli
On 28/01/2018 at 00:14, akuwes710 said:

If you tightened it up, it’ll probably be uncomfortable.. maybe if you wear it enough, you’ll get used to it. Or wear a long sleeve shirt emoji1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, not at all. I have tried to tighten it up a similar size by not closing the clasp and just pulling both sides of the bracelet together and it actually sits perfect. That's why I want to get rid of just one extra link, but can't figure out how to do it without completely ruining the whole bracelet...

MysticalCamo

How big is your wrist if you don’t mind me asking?  I’ve been looking into a AP Tourbillion Openworked and I have a smaller wrist size so this post and picture is very worrying for me and could possible be the demise of me getting a rep AP.