Pletonic

TrustyTime - WORRIED

SamsonAusKognito

I have just dealt with him and he searched 2  watches for me within 1 day. 

Andrew is top guy, very professional. 

You should calm down and try to contact him politely. 

Davesjourney

A #4. The end.

iabounty
13 minutes ago, Davesjourney said:

A #4. The end.

tripdog123
7 hours ago, Pletonic said:

Oh Lord this thread turned toxic. I don't have time to read through that new member shit, I sent him a tweet and a screenshot of my transaction via fb, emailed after nothing from him for 3 WORKING days. Stop assuming lol I came here for advice.

I understand, you're in a rush, you don't have time to read all that shit and advice is the last thing you need - you just want to get that  '1:1  gen spec bro' waterproof rep on your arm and impress all your buddies who wear only gens.

So why the fuck are you posting here if you don't need to read all the 'shit' and you don't need advice ?

P.S. I'm surprised he didn't reply to your Tweet - makes you wonder if you're not his only customer . .  .

Edited by tripdog123

BUymeaROLEX

Damn these coments are fire  hahaha

6 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

I understand, you're in a rush, you don't have time to read all that shit and advice is the last thing you need - you just want to get that 1:1 'gen spec bro' waterproof rep on your arm and impress all your buddies who wear only gens.

So why the fuck are you posting here if you don't need to read all the 'shit' and you don't need advice ?

P.S. I'm surprised he didn't reply to your Tweet - makes you wonder if you're not his only customer . .  .

Well said, nothing more annoying then someone who won’t follow the rules and reject help but still wants to play king of the hill 

jibuti

I can also confirm that Bruce82 is top lad. he will take you into the bush and leave there w/o compass or water.... but it is probably what you deserve this ime, OP.

Joyjoyk
7 hours ago, Rod said:

Which website did you use to purchase from Trusty? There are countless scam sites out there using his name...

Probably bought off a scam website. No telling what those scammers will do with your credit card details:baby:

Glaude

66v1F4p.jpg

What do we expected... the guys first tell us how he spammed the shit out of Andrew, then managed to tell us (seeing he's not supported like he thought he would) that in fact he was looking to post an apology to him, then he tells us to calm the fuck down, because we make the assumption that he hasn't waited enough... finishing this brilliant statement by saying he waited 3 full working days !!! 

OP... 3 full working days, how did you manage to wait this long, after 1 and a quarter mid working mid days I'm already at the police station filing a report against the TD....

GenTLe
10 hours ago, Pletonic said:

I don't have time to read through that new member shit

But you had time to come here an post in the spam section.

You, sir, are an idiot.