windyzz

Bulova Accu Swiss 63c115 Arrived (loaded with photos)

windyzz

So after 3 weeks of placing an order of Bulova Accu Swiss 63c115 automatic chronograph, it has finally arrived today.

The watch arrived in a very nice packaging for the price of $260USD, It comes with paper, warranty, etc.

The quality of the watch itself it's satisfactory (way better any watch on that price), the quality of the case is amazing, there's a combination of brushed and polished on the case and I can say it's on par with gen Tag Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 16 (over 10x the price).

The dial is amazing, all the hand is applied, and the sunray Grey dial looks elegant. It also has day date complication as a bonus.

I tested the movement with the "Watch tuner" and it comes up with around 3-4sec per day with a very reasonable beat error, again beating the Tag Heuer Calibre 16 F1 (+8-10 sec)

Nothing more to say about the movement, it is either ETA 7750 or Selitta Sw500 which both are known to be a workhorse movement. 

The only drawback is the Leather strap, it feels low quality, It's squeaky and very hard (maybe it's new?)

Time for the pictures

e1dsU4z.jpg

oUG01o4.jpg

mYMfexP.jpg

6Je8n9J.jpg

rHhzWpp.jpg

eYlHqft.jpg

8YXoujh.jpg

waxuBeN.jpg

k1Pbn76.jpg

Lastly all the watches (gen) together

O7uMvL0.jpg

CeiWdBL.png

Edited by windyzz

tabuktime

Nice collection of gens there, the Bulova fits in very well.

RussP

Lovely triology you have there.

As for the Bulova Strap...........ditch the original (keep it in the box) and get yourself an aftermarket strap that feels more comfy.

brang1

that is one fine watch, where did you get it from? has to go on my list

windyzz

Thanks, I will be looking at some new leather strap, currently, all my Nato is for 22mm Lug.

RussP

Some of the strap makers on this forum are really excellent.

I've used Philly Rock, Nero (JohnG) and Strap Works and am happy to recommend their services.

windyzz
37 minutes ago, RussP said:

Some of the strap makers on this forum are really excellent.

I've used Philly Rock, Nero (JohnG) and Strap Works and am happy to recommend their services.

thanks, I will check it out

45 minutes ago, brang1 said:

that is one fine watch, where did you get it from? has to go on my list

It's on Ebay before for a special price at 260USD. I think the stock has almost depleted, and the price has increased quite a bit.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bulova-63C115-Mens-Accu-Swiss-Murren-Silver-Tone-Automatic-Watch/322490899537?epid=18011375864&hash=item4b15f49c51:g:~RoAAOSwmCVY-vNy

There still the rose gold plated one https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bulova-Accutron-Mens-64C106-Accu-Swiss-Murren-Chronograph-Leather-Watch-/262585507045?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10

Thommo82

Boom 

NFleischer

I love the AccuSwiss line, dirt cheap and really nice pieces! Congrats.

windyzz
6 hours ago, NFleischer said:

I love the AccuSwiss line, dirt cheap and really nice pieces! Congrats.

Thanks! I'm very satisfied.  I like it much more than the Tag Formula 1 Calibre 16....