Herc

GLS holding my parcel

Glaude
2 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you sure the course title wasn't, 'Dummies Quitting The EU'?

No, that's the people following the course... damn it, you're not focused !

1 hour ago, metalmickey said:

So why would anyone use them?

I was delivered twice by GLS, long time ago, they used to outsource delivery to private and the outcome was something like that :

RepGuy

I need a cigarette after a read through those 19 pages of RWI fun... care to join me boyz 

@Glaude

@GingerBubba

ZfcNL6.jpg

GingerApple
6 hours ago, RepGuy said:

I need a cigarette after a read through those 19 pages of RWI fun... care to join me boyz 

@Glaude

@GingerBubba

You'll have to sleep with me before I share a smoke with you - but if you look like your picture above, I'm up for that! Grrrrrrrr!

Herc
16 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

You'll have to sleep with me before I share a smoke with you - but if you look like your picture above, I'm up for that! Grrrrrrrr!

Assuming being ginger you have to take anything that’s going eh :fme:

GingerApple
22 minutes ago, Herc said:

Assuming being ginger you have to take anything that’s going eh :fme:

Lol. Do you know, in spite of my name, my gingerness faded many years ago - decades ago - but I guess old habits die hard so yeah, I'm basically just a 'ho! 

Herc
8 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol. Do you know, in spite of my name, my gingerness faded many years ago - decades ago - but I guess old habits die hard so yeah, I'm basically just a 'ho! 

Lol I can’t talk my wife is a hidden ginger.  I hope your breed aren’t all Ho’s...

MetalMickey
26 minutes ago, Herc said:

Lol I can’t talk my wife is a hidden ginger.  

Now you’ve got my attention. 

:ttiwwop: 

Herc
41 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Now you’ve got my attention. 

:ttiwwop: 

I think too much of my personal info has been shared out by JD lately - So I’ll have to decline lol 

MetalMickey
53 minutes ago, Herc said:

I think too much of my personal info has been shared out by JD lately - So I’ll have to decline lol 

I accept submissions by PM :lol:

And I will refer you to Peedog's thread in Section 8 if you want your eyes opening :boobies3:

Jibuti
10 hours ago, RepGuy said:

@Glaude

@GingerBubba

ZfcNL6.jpg

RG, I believe you just took a pic of freshley shaved Iowa tunnel rat.... it does not count!

Glaude
11 hours ago, RepGuy said:

@Glaude

@GingerBubba

ZfcNL6.jpg

Yup I join with a cigar, now that this is on 21 page and that JD is trying to mess with TB and still continuing on the changing version/lying !

1 hour ago, jibuti said:

RG, I believe you just took a pic of freshley shaved Iowa tunnel rat.... it does not count!

That was his attitude after the loss in Nam right ? *troll*

Dazza78

@Herc What was the outcome of this transaction with Johnny Depp?

Herc
On 18/12/2018 at 11:29, Dazza78 said:

@Herc What was the outcome of this transaction with Johnny Depp?

If I can remember correctly the watch cost me £1400 I sent to him. His work was 180eur to service and gen spec polish. 

When the watch disappeared after dragging hands and feet he refunded first the 180eur then about a month later refunded me £700. In the end I was out of pocket by £700 as the watch never arrived. 

MetalMickey
1 hour ago, Herc said:

If I can remember correctly the watch cost me £1400 I sent to him. His work was 180eur to service and gen spec polish. 

When the watch disappeared after dragging hands and feet he refunded first the 180eur then about a month later refunded me £700. In the end I was out of pocket by £700 as the watch never arrived. 

What a blast from the past.

I hear Mr. Depp continues to peddle his wares over on RWI. Thought he was bang to rights but guess he hasn’t used all nine of his lives yet... 

GingerApple

It's a weird one this. I thought he was an outright scammer based on this farce, but he seems to have a very loyal fan base next door and gets really very good reviews. I've been keeping my eye on him since this thread and there's been nothing massively dodgy that I've noticed - well, his pricing on M2M seems a bit ropey, Tripdog stalks him over it - but nothing like he pulled here. Strange.

BadPickle
4 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

What a blast from the past.

I hear Mr. Depp continues to peddle his wares over on RWI. Thought he was bang to rights but guess he hasn’t used all nine of his lives yet... 

Must have naughty pics of the admin team in compromising positions, even ssteal wasn’t THAT bulletproof 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Herc said:

You need to watch for it popping up for sale 

Herc
41 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

You need to watch for it popping up for sale 

Funny you say that check his recent sales - nice little Franken 114060 appeared not pong back which tripdog asked him outright on the thread if Herc ever received his lol.. 

Genius
36 minutes ago, Herc said:

Funny you say that check his recent sales - nice little Franken 114060 appeared not pong back which tripdog asked him outright on the thread if Herc ever received his lol.. 

That's fucked up

BenjaminButton
It's a weird one this. I thought he was an outright scammer based on this farce, but he seems to have a very loyal fan base next door and gets really very good reviews. I've been keeping my eye on him since this thread and there's been nothing massively dodgy that I've noticed - well, his pricing on M2M seems a bit ropey, Tripdog stalks him over it - but nothing like he pulled here. Strange.

Even ShitSteel maintains loyal fans elsewhere. Life is rather repetitive.