Mancster

114060 Bezel Mods?

Mancster

Hi all. I've ordered a 114060 Noob V7 from a TD. I've done lots of reading about the dark bezel numbers on the noob, from what I read this has gradually got better with the latest batches of the V7? Hopefully if that's the case mine isn't too bad. I read a thread on here where a chap paint modded his Noob V7 with a sharpie metallic silver and I've bought one of those in anticipation of it arriving. 

Other than the DIY paint mod, what other options are there for improving the bezel? Are there chaps on here where I can send it to and they'll modify it for me?

Crowsnest3000
4 hours ago, Mancster said:

Hi all. I've ordered a 114060 Noob V7 from a TD. I've done lots of reading about the dark bezel numbers on the noob, from what I read this has gradually got better with the latest batches of the V7? Hopefully if that's the case mine isn't too bad. I read a thread on here where a chap paint modded his Noob V7 with a sharpie metallic silver and I've bought one of those in anticipation of it arriving. 

Other than the DIY paint mod, what other options are there for improving the bezel? Are there chaps on here where I can send it to and they'll modify it for me?

None, do the metallic paint mod yourself.

these Chinese replica factories have low light when they are working. V7 bezel paint is same on the deepsea too. You can tell it’s a rep a mile off

jsmm
23 minutes ago, Crowsnest3000 said:

these Chinese replica factories have low light when they are working. V7 bezel paint is same on the deepsea too. You can tell it’s a rep a mile off

you need to do it.. there are a few tips on how to on the forum

Mancster

Thanks for the replies. I'll do it with the sharpie myself when it arrives 

TimePeace

Not true. Don’t spread BS!
Spongebob does a proper platinum paint mod.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

ktkn01
On 2/8/2018 at 04:40, TimePeace said:

Not true. Don’t spread BS!
Spongebob does a proper platinum paint mod.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

He's not wrong here, Spongebob used actual platinum in his mod

Logixa

Get a sharpie or molotow and do it yourself cheap or pay some more and  get better results with a SpongeBob mod

Lagger

In my opinion the paint mods look crap, all uneven in the engraving, I've seen one that looked ok, sharpie is a better finish and neither is the proper colour so dont buy into that crap.

Sponge Bob is very good but expensive, my sharpie BP no date for reference

20180420_080501.jpg