Winger78

Breitling Navitimer

Winger78

https://imgur.com/JSjZHvI

Hello people

Got my very first replica today from Andrew. And it is amazing!! Superfast delivery! Looks just perfect . Now I'm litel nervous to do the watch right because from I heard the 7750 is quite delicate. But I read stuff so I do my very best. Hope it will last for a long time. I felt in love with Navitimer almost 20 years ago. But the real thing is not on my sky..

Cheers! Sorry can't upload pics don't now why?

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Edited by Winger78

windyzz

You can post photo by uploading the URL of the uploaded photo (i.e. from Imgur)

Glaude

You better off using your mobile browser or a regular computer to use this forum, not crapatalk.

Winger78
https://imgur.com/JSjZHvI
Hello people
Got my very first replica today from Andrew. And it is amazing!! Superfast delivery! Looks just perfect . Now I'm litel nervous to do the watch right because from I heard the 7750 is quite delicate. But I read stuff so I do my very best. Hope it will last for a long time. I felt in love with Navitimer almost 20 years ago. But the real thing is not on my sky..
Cheers! Sorry can't upload pics don't now why?

Here is another picture. 5bcbefcf8be078845ec81df74f06d281.jpg

windyzz

Looks very nice!. Just beautiful design.... I love the Navi.. I believed the 30 minutes counter (chronograph) is frozen?

I'll be looking at the blue dial next (similar model to yours)

Mine say hi.

Nns79WZl.jpg

Edited by windyzz

dhistory

Looks great. That’s an awesome watch. I had that gen...it really stood out.

Why did you go with the  older A23322 rather than the newer AB0120 version?

windyzz
1 hour ago, dhistory said:

The A23322 is more of a super rep. The AB0120 has several flaws as the Gen uses the B01 Movement

Winger78
Looks very nice!. Just beautiful design.... I love the Navi.. I believed the 30 minutes counter (chronograph) is frozen?
I'll be looking at the blue dial next (similar model to yours)
Mine say hi.
Nns79WZl.jpg
Just awesome! I'm totally new to this replica watches. Thing I know is that the @3 has no function. My friend at work has 5 genuine Breitlings and today I'm going to show him my replica .

Winger78
Looks great. That’s an awesome watch. I had that gen...it really stood out.
Please let me know the difference. I was purchasing the new one I think whith more whiter chronographs. But Andrew could not find that one so I went for this.

windyzz
1 minute ago, Winger78 said:

Please let me know the difference. I was purchasing the new one I think whith more whiter chronographs. But Andrew could not find that one so I went for this.

Hi Winger, few tell tell sign

*so the gen on the AB0120 is using the Breitling In-house movement hence the chronograph counter layout is slightly different. In the gen, it is more towards the centre where the Rep is more space out closer to the edge (See comparison photo). 
*The Date is normally sunken in the rep, where the gen is not
*The dial in the Gen is made out of Silver, so it's much shinier when the light shine
* the White subdial is more creamy colour than pure white in the Reps
* The Gen is much thinner at 14.2mm vs 15.5-16mm in Rep

Side by Side Pic
r2lM9xG.png

Winger78
Hi Winger, few tell tell sign
*so the gen on the AB0120 is using the Breitling In-house movement hence the chronograph counter layout is slightly different. In the gen, it is more towards the centre where the Rep is more space out closer to the edge (See comparison photo). 
*The Date is normally sunken in the rep, where the gen is not
*The dial in the Gen is made out of Silver, so it's much shinier when the light shine
* the White subdial is more creamy colour than pure white in the Reps
* The Gen is much thinner at 14.2mm vs 15.5-16mm in Rep

Side by Side Pic
r2lM9xG.png

Thanks windyzz for your reply. I think I have more knowledge now. But I have a lot to learn. Any advice on how to make the 7750 tick for a long time?

Eagl3
7 hours ago, Winger78 said:

Thanks windyzz for your reply. I think I have more knowledge now. But I have a lot to learn. Any advice on how to make the 7750 tick for a long time?

Treat it like any other 7750 ie:

1. Don't play with the Chrono much (or at all)

2. Don't hand wind it fast (7750 is high geared so you can strip it if you wind too fast. Just swirl to start on wrist and keep your arm moving. That should keep it powered all day)

3. Don't quick set the date between 2100 and 0300 (so the date mechanism is fully disengaged) 

4. Don't reset the Chrono if the seconds counter isn't between 10 and 2. The heart cams will slam and possibly break. Even swiss 7750s can have issues with this. 

5. Don't try to reset the Chrono while it's running. There should be a cam that physically blocks this, but don't test it. 

6. Don't mess with the Chrono much (saying this twice because I've had dozens of 7750 chronos over the past couple years and none have died yet but I don't touch the Chrono function). 

If you want to time something use an app on your phone or a quartz watch. Other than that, enjoy your watch. . 

Edited by Eagl3

windyzz

No worried. Generally asian 7750 is pretty reliable. I have a few A7750 watches which are 5-6 years old and it’s still ticking. The accuracy however is not as good. Some of them are in -200 sec per day =P

I’m not an expert in movement. But what I heard other said in this forum is to get them service and it should last you a very long time. And don’t operate your chrono if you don’t need to. This can cause wear and tear to the movement even for the gen 7750. 

Winger78
Treat it like any other 7750 ie:
1. Don't play with the Chrono much (or at all)
2. Don't hand wind it fast (7750 is high geared so you can strip it if you wind too fast. Just swirl to start on wrist and keep your arm moving. That should keep it powered all day)
3. Don't quick set the date between 2100 and 0300 (so the date mechanism is fully disengaged) 
4. Don't reset the Chrono if the seconds counter is between 10 and 2. The heart cams will slam and possibly break. Even swiss 7750s can have issues with this. 
5. Don't try to reset the Chrono while it's running. There should be a cam that physically blocks this, but don't test it. 
6. Don't mess with the Chrono much (saying this twice because I've had dozens of 7750 chronos over the past couple years and none have died yet but I don't touch the Chrono function). 

If you want to time something use an app on your phone or a quartz watch. Other than that, enjoy your watch. . 
Thanks! I have not even tried start stop function and I'm not going to do that either. I'm really enjoying my rep. And maybe it will be more reps in future...

No worried. Generally asian 7750 is pretty reliable. I have a few A7750 watches which are 5-6 years old and it’s still ticking. The accuracy however is not as good. Some of them are in -200 sec per day =P
I’m not an expert in movement. But what I heard other said in this forum is to get them service and it should last you a very long time. And don’t operate your chrono if you don’t need to. This can cause wear and tear to the movement even for the gen 7750. 
Thanks. Great to hear that they last if you treat them whith respect. Like a lady

Winger78
Thanks. Great to hear that they last if you treat them whith respect. Like a lady

Can someone explain sunken datewheel?

windyzz
9 minutes ago, Winger78 said:

Can someone explain sunken datewheel?

Sure, have a look the picture below. The one on the left is the Rep, and the right is on the Gen

the Date on the left is more recessed and looks sunken. Where the gen is flush with the dial,

however, the watch of yours does not have any issue due to the frozen Subdial. So your watch is very accurate. :) Enjoy the watch

690pq8l.jpg

Edited by windyzz

Winger78
Sure, have a look the picture below. The one on the left is the Rep, and the right is on the Gen
the Date on the left is more recessed and looks sunken. Where the gen is flush with the dial,
however, the watch of yours does not have any issue due to the frozen Subdial. So your watch is very accurate.  Enjoy the watch
690pq8l.jpg
Thanks a lot for clearing this up. I will enjoy it, in fact I already love it!

Winger78
Thanks a lot for clearing this up. I will enjoy it, in fact I already love it!

Do you happen to know the quality of sapphire?

Rx4Time

Nice pick-up!  I've always loved the navitimer line.  Follow the rules for date set (never between 10 pm and 2am, even in gen)  and chronograph reset ( reset only between 45 and 15 as the chronograph seconds hand can slip otherwise, same issue in gen) and it should give you years of service.  The 7750 has been improved from the older low beat versions.   My Datora Montbrilliant says hello!

IMG-20180109-WA0017210aaa26b6b838be.jpg

Pure B

Nice watch!

I tried ordering one the other dy but have to wait for CNY to be over...

windyzz
11 minutes ago, Winger78 said:

Do you happen to know the quality of sapphire?

Not too sure, most of my rep sapphire is fine. It should be pretty similar quality to Gen i supposed. Just be careful with the AR coating as it tends to get scratch. My rep Skyland Avenger, Seamaster AT has scratches all over the AR coating over the crystal

windyzz
6 minutes ago, Pure B said:

I tried ordering one the other dy but have to wait for CNY to be over...

Cool you won't regret it. The design is so unique and it's busy but elegant. I love it. Which one did you order/ plan to order?

Winger78
Nice pick-up!  I've always loved the navitimer line.  Follow the rules for date set (never between 10 pm and 2am, even in gen)  and chronograph reset ( reset only between 45 and 15 as the chronograph seconds hand can slip otherwise, same issue in gen) and it should give you years of service.  The 7750 has been improved from the older low beat versions.   My Datora Montbrilliant says hello!

IMG-20180109-WA0017210aaa26b6b838be.jpg

Nice watch teddy! Yes they are just awesome. Perfect mix between casual and sports. Works whith suits and just a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt..

Winger78
Cool you won't regret it. The design is so unique and it's busy but elegant. I love it. Which one did you order/ plan to order?
Windyzz
A ordered the BSW0315A at Andrew. But hade to change it because lack of stock. Mine is the BSW0290C. But I really love this one also.

SliceMaster

My TT says hello

nyawristies2010007redig.jpg