Bear55

Rolex Sky Deweller Replica

Bear55

Where can I buy a decent Rolex Sky Deweller replica for under $300 a trusted dealer or site?

Edited by Bear55

Mr_B

Depends on what you consider decent, fully functional movement? no, there isnt one.

one that looks the same, yes you can get from most TDs

Bear55

Mr_B can you post a trusted dealer.

Mr_B
2 minutes ago, Bear55 said:

i could but its not my position to pick a TD for you. il send you a link to all of them. you can read the feedback on each and pick one. i have used a few with no issues. as long as you read how to buy a watch in the new members section you can use any. 

greg_r

All the dealers can get pretty much the same stuff. Pick one from the list and ask.

Rx4Time

Not sure if the skydweller is a good option overall.  Not overly accurate to gen and definitely not functional vs gen as it's Rolex's most complicated movement.  Read up on the model as well as the dealers...you have time since it's Chinese New year.  

EmQue

Yea i feel like if i was getting a rep, i would want the movement to work like gen, thats why i havent pulled the trigger on a  daytona yet -_-''

black263
On 10/02/2018 at 19:24, Bear55 said:

Not all dealers are the same.  

6 minutes ago, EmQue said:

Yea i feel like if i was getting a rep, i would want the movement to work like gen, thats why i havent pulled the trigger on a  daytona yet -_-''

Then you'll be restricting yourself to a limited range of reps.  We only have a few movements in replicas, and even fewer mimic the gen complications.

EmQue

Depends on the complications though, for a simple watch like the sub I don't think it's a major ask. Getting into chrono's and calendars...yup 100% agreed

Edited by EmQue

andyboy

Not a review. Moved to General Discussion.