krispykaz

AP RO 15400- Gen Thickness mod

krispykaz

Hi all, long time lurker here. 

I have tried doing my research for this mod and know LocoLouie does indeed provide the service, but he is swamped at the moment and most people here and RWI don't suggest ordering until his backlog clears up. 

I did read somewhere that Domi does case thinning for the 15400 , but after getting in touch with him he confirmed he only does this for the chrono.

My question is , does anyone know any modders who do the genuine thickness/ case thinning mod for the 15400? Preferably in Europe, but if somewhere else, am happy to ship.

Appreciate any advice/ experiences

Genius

Take it to bits get the case back and back of the case and a big piece of sandpaper, rub hard and then reassemble

once you've done it a few times and got good at it you can start offering the service at an extortionate price to the gullible fuckers on the forum  

splke
2 hours ago, Genius said:

Take it to bits get the case back and back of the case and a big piece of sandpaper, rub hard and then reassemble

once you've done it a few times and got good at it you can start offering the service at an extortionate price to the gullible fuckers on the forum  

:lmao:

swiss6uk

beware don't buy from Louis,,, I tried to contact him but he never reply.

and some one here complain about him.

me too looking for orig. thickness.. I really don't know why factories don't make it...is it difficult??

hope we find someone do sell it here or any trusted dealer.

Del

Yeah, I heard before it’s all about the width...

BadApple

Just buy one of these.........

dsc03263.png

GingerApple
On 13/02/2018 at 13:45, Genius said:

...once you've done it a few times and got good at it you can start offering the service at an extortionate price to the gullible fuckers on the forum  

Have I told you about my Molotow Paint Mod™️

Only £59.99 plus postage with coupon (normal price £89.99)

(£299.99 if you're Australian and your name contains two or more identical letters).

Thommo82
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

(£299.99 if you're Australian and your name contains two or more identical letters).

Hmmm........

Ill take 6 

Mr_B

Why would you even bother... just enjoy the rep for goodness sake.

giphy.gif

BM284
10 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Why would you even bother... just enjoy the rep for goodness sake.

giphy.gif

^ this all day long - it seems such a waste of time and money to shave off mm from a watch case - to which the lay person (98% of the population) won’t have a clue what they are looking at! Save your cash and enjoy the watch for what it is. Just my 5p worth ;)

Nathanskim113
On 2/17/2018 at 00:03, swiss6uk said:

beware don't buy from Louis,,, I tried to contact him but he never reply.

and some one here complain about him.

me too looking for orig. thickness.. I really don't know why factories don't make it...is it difficult??

hope we find someone do sell it here or any trusted dealer.

just fyi at least according to his site, he's been backed up with orders and is gonna leave the market indefinitely until he sorts out his personal issues, so that's probably why he's been non-responsive =\

SteveA

Why don’t you just lose some weight from your wrist then it’s sorted with spending money

foldymouldy

can I get some spot reduction tips for the wrist? What exercises do you do? Should I stick to wrist compounds or go with isolations? Also any knowledge on supplementation or pre vs post wrist workout nutrition would be good too.

On 24/02/2018 at 09:47, SteveA said:

Why don’t you just lose some weight from your wrist then it’s sorted with spending money

Vanman

I guess this is one of the issues for people that are 'flashing the cash' stating there £00000's worth of watch is genuine.. as stated above just enjoy the watch, nine times out of ten nobody will know the value or the name of the watch let alone weather its gen or not down to a few microns.

Edited by Vanman

Genius
47 minutes ago, foldymouldy said:

can I get some spot reduction tips for the wrist? What exercises do you do? Should I stick to wrist compounds or go with isolations? Also any knowledge on supplementation or pre vs post wrist workout nutrition would be good too.

Mate, just wank yourself silly no need for fancy supliments

androme
On 2 March 2018 at 18:20, Genius said:

Mate, just wank yourself silly no need for fancy supliments

I just spat my cookies and milk out at this comment !

On serious note, to OP, if you have the watch already and it doesn't feel big, no need to do the mod, just enjoy the watch for what it is. However, if OCD is a big thing, would you know it is 2-3mm too thick if you hadn't discovered this fact? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.