Mancster

Help! Can't log into my account on RWI, email address not even recognised?

Mancster

Has this happened to anybody else? I desperately need to PM the real smoke as I sent my sub off to him for the bezel paint mod, I was logging in to the exile forum fine yesterday 

BadPickle

Did you have an account before it went down last year?  Or were you just a member of the exile forum? The accounts were seperate, only reason I’m asking as you referred to “the real smoke” his user name on the real RWI was just “smoke” 

if this is the case then just register on the real RWI, use the same username. 

Its confusing i know :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Mancster said:

Has this happened to anybody else? I desperately need to PM the real smoke as I sent my sub off to him for the bezel paint mod, I was logging in to the exile forum fine yesterday 

Mancster

I think I had an account before it all went pear shaped, I’m sure I did. I can’t create a new account as they’ve disabled new account creations for the time being :( do you know if The real smoke, or smoke, has an account on here? 

BadPickle

@Smoke

we can tag him to see

pm me if you get no joy, I can send him a message next door if you like 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Mancster said:

Yeah, I'm in exactly the same boat. 

Weirdly if I search RWI for my username using the search box, then some of my comments come up on threads that I posted in, but it still doesn't recognise my username or email (and in 100% sure they're both correct). I only joined RWI in about Oct '17. Were you a recent joiner too?

Mancster
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, I'm in exactly the same boat. 

Weirdly if I search RWI for my username using the search box, then some of my comments come up on threads that I posted in, but it still doesn't recognise my username or email (and in 100% sure they're both correct). I only joined RWI in about Oct '17. Were you a recent joiner too?

Hi mate I joined in August 17 so relatively recently. Driving me up the wall this! 

BadPickle

There was talk of not all the new member profiles migrated over to the new software yet, I’m sure @DR3M3L will be able to clarify if we ask him nicely. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, pickledbeetroot said:

There was talk of not all the new member profiles migrated over to the new software yet, I’m sure @DR3M3L will be able to clarify if we ask him nicely. 

The poor chappie is so busy though, I don't want to further burden him.

When I say, 'I don't want to further burden him', I mean on top of the 300 PMs I sent him on this topic.

SilverSamurai

I actually did not know they disabled new account creations. I couldnt sign in either with my old account and have been trying to figure out how to make a new one. 

stüssi

I have the same problem, member since spring 2016 and cannot log in now. Will just wait a couple of days now and hopefully it works then.

Jibuti

mates, try to reset password via your contact mail... helped me....

live1
3 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

@Smoke

we can tag him to see

pm me if you get no joy, I can send him a message next door if you like 

Hey I'm here bro.ive spoke to the op he contacted me today all is well

Edited by live1

BadPickle
8 hours ago, live1 said:

:thumbsup2: 

zulu44gmt
I have the same problem, member since spring 2016 and cannot log in now. Will just wait a couple of days now and hopefully it works then.

I’m not able to log in either- however I will patiently wait as I realize there is a tremendous amount of work behind the scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marqtz

me too. Just waiting

Mancster
10 hours ago, live1 said:

Are you referring to me? If so, nobody has spoken to me!

tripdog123
10 minutes ago, Mancster said:

Here's an idea - PM him, maybe he's talking about someone else.

trailboss99

Of course your PW doesn't work,  we were compromised so a forced PW reset has been instituted on any account that may have been accessed. You need to do a PW reset so if your email isn't current you have a slight issue don't you? Unless you are with hotmail,  AOL, gmx (and other .de providers)  you should be getting our mail unless you are filtering mail from Mailgun or no longer have access to your account.

If you can't reset your PW PM me here and I'll fix it for you.  Please include the mail account currently on your RWI profile and a temporary PW in your email.

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Of course your PW doesn't work,  we were compromised so a forced PW reset has been instituted on any account that may have been accessed. You need to do a PW reset so if your email isn't current you have a slight issue don't you? Unless you are with hotmail,  AOL, gmx (and other .de providers)  you should be getting our mail unless you are filtering mail from Mailgun or no longer have access to your account.

If you can't reset your PW PM me here and I'll fix it for you.  Please include the mail account currently on your RWI profile and a temporary PW in your email.

This is not the issue I have TB (nor, I think, the OP).

My issue is it doesn't recognise my username at all (which is the same as here) or my email address (which is admittedly a hotmail one).

I'll PM you anyway.

live1
1 hour ago, Mancster said:

Yes you contacted me on rg did you not

Mancster

No? I’ve PM’d you, can you reply please? 

zulu44gmt

I opened a new browser tab and new RWI session. I was able to reset PW from there without error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR3M3L

We're missing about 20,000 active useraccounts. We made it to 147,000 accounts migrated so far and will need another few days to get the last profiles mixed in.
However, my employee who was helping me out with the database work just heard that his grandfather only has a few days left to live... He'll be unavailable for some time and things may slow down a bit. We do the best we can.

BustaPart
1 hour ago, DR3M3L said:

We're missing about 20,000 active useraccounts. We made it to 147,000 accounts migrated so far and will need another few days to get the last profiles mixed in.

Well done on recovery efforts mate.

So safe to say that you wont open new registrations until that missing member data has been synced?

mclarendude

I  was having the same issue but as it seems, any account with an AOL acct won't get the email, so, I just pm'ed trailboss. Can't wait to get back in!