Noobv10

Noob v6?

Noobv10

Was sold this as a noob v6 from a rep guy in my town. Please rate Accurately so I could find out what it is. Also if you can give me a real dollar value. Like I said be  accurate and generous please. I wanna know if this was a scam or bad sale IWan2J0.jpg

Thommo82

No need for the double post mate 

Noobv10

Sorry ya just seen the spam section after this and couldn’t find my way back here sorry noob guy problems. Deleting as soon as you see this. Thank you again I appreciate the support 

Luxuracer

That is NOT a Noob V6 (nor V7) ... not even a Noob.

Rx4Time

There is no noob v6, only a v5 then the coveted v6s which many say is the closest to gen.   I doubt that's a noob, the date and date window looks wonky.  

Noobv10

Well I can’t wait till Chinese new year is over so I can order a V7 from marvelous 

Edited by Noobv10
Spelling

Noobv10

k96ktKv.jpgEdQrhOf.jpgauw56nD.jpgMDTQwC1.jpg

GC
13 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

That is NOT a Noob V6 (nor V7) ... not even a Noob.

This. 

But don’t worry, you got a nice watch and paid a bit too much... Now you know to buy from the TDs, and that lesson is priceless! 

Noobv10
2 hours ago, GC said:

This. 

But don’t worry, you got a nice watch and paid a bit too much... Now you know to buy from the TDs, and that lesson is priceless! 

Ya it sucked the guy a bought it from seemed like a big watch geek. He had so many watches. He was so nice. Just trusted him because of all that. I kept asking if it was a v6 and I even mentioned I heard the v6 isn’t being made anymore. Well anyways I can’t wait till  marvelous gets back. I’m gonna order a v7s hulk from him for that special price of $300

GC
14 minutes ago, Noobv10 said:

Ya it sucked the guy a bought it from seemed like a big watch geek. He had so many watches. He was so nice. Just trusted him because of all that. I kept asking if it was a v6 and I even mentioned I heard the v6 isn’t being made anymore. Well anyways I can’t wait till  marvelous gets back. I’m gonna order a v7s hulk from him for that special price of $300

The watch you will get and the money you are saving off the regular price will more than make up for the whole learning experience. 

Welcome to the forum 

Noobv10
1 hour ago, GC said:

The watch you will get and the money you are saving off the regular price will more than make up for the whole learning experience. 

Welcome to the forum 

I agree and thank you